Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So much noise.

GOP shoulda' listened to me and elected Ted Cruz.

Although I supported Cruz in the primaries, I don’t believe the fact that the left has lost touch with reality and lives in a fantasy world where Trump is “literally Hitler” would be justifiable reasoning to admonish Trumps presidency.

In every aspect, aside from the insanity of the left, our nation is in better shape than it was before Trump took office.

I have a issues with some of Trumps actions. But “noise” is pretty far down the list. Especially when that noise is nothing more than the neighbors blasting their stereo in an attempt to create disruption. That problem isn’t coming from the Oval Office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    I have read this before. Trump is a disruptor as some have suggested. He was and is not part of the elitists in Washington. Therefore, he is a threat.

The Russian narrative as many of us are finding out is phony.

From my prospective: what will be telling is what is not in the Mueller Final Report. Consider the various players that have come up during this investigation outside of those associated with Trump. The list will is long and reported in the Federalist. Will any of these people be prosecuted?

Manafort ran in the same circles as Tony Podesta and others who lobby on behalf of foreign entities (all shady characters). Will Podesta get targeted by Mueller? I doubt it. At least as it stands now, he is not going to be prosecuted.

IMHO, if the other people who have been behind this Russian collusion narrative (Comey, Rosenstein, Ohr, Fusion GPS, DNC, HRC, Christoper Steele, FISA abuses, Yates, Brennen, Clapper etc...) don’t get dragged into this final report, this was nothing more than a waste of time and demonstrates the “double standard” of our justice system. 30 million wasted to cover the tracks of the supposed investigators and accusers of their wrongdoing.

Should HRC be prosecuted for the classified material breach? Yes. Should the Clinton Foundation be investigated? Yes. Should Uranium One be investigated? Yes. Will she be investigated? I doubt it, although John Huber has suggested otherwise. We’ll see. We’ll see if Bob Barr, AG will clean house and rid the DOJ and FBI of these scoundrels and reset the “justice for all”.

Trump was not in my top 10 list when this started, but I voted for him and will do so in 2020. The alternate would be very bad for our country. If someone else comes along and can win, than I’ll take another and closer look. It’s all about winning and who can win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    A reminder that the only thing standing between us and the left's neo-Cultural Revolution is...Trump

“Yet Trump won because he defends us, the people, and our interests, favoring law and not just law, but the same set of laws for everyone. He couldn't care less about niceties or even being polite to these Cultural Revolutionaries who are out to kill us, because he's not concerned with status or making any such weasels at war with law, history, or civility feel good. He is the status.”

This is why we got Trump.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...e_lefts_neocultural_revolution_is__trump.html

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    EuwFq3h9qJODtn7pufAyJGPRGMknssUTnAOveFv_sLomZi3aFHFX93fgf657TphJjTSBdw4YYk-nWKOZJAo=w750-h753-no.jpg

Attachments

• EuwFq3h9qJODtn7pufAyJGPRGMknssUTnAOveFv_sLomZi3aFHFX93fgf657TphJjTSBdw4YYk-nWKOZJAo=w750-h753-no.jpg
      EuwFq3h9qJODtn7pufAyJGPRGMknssUTnAOveFv_sLomZi3aFHFX93fgf657TphJjTSBdw4YYk-nWKOZJAo=w750-h753-no.jpg
      74.8 KB · Views: 384

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Hillary would be President. Cruz was my choice too, but I do not think he could get elected POTUS. Trump only got elected because so many libs underestimated him and did not take him serious.

Ah yes....I remember well the hysterical laughter and knee slapping at mere mention of a Trump administration and endless predictions of 0% chance of it ever happening and the gloating and claims of victory when he was elected as the nominee months before the election. Though not as satisfying as the tears and fits of rage and utter despair that followed the election and still does.

While all that was going on, Trump.....who turned out to be far wiser politically than anyone thought....went out and made his case tirelessly and directly to the American people month after month, week after week, many of whom were rust belt middle class Americans who had traditionally fallen in the (D) column, but had been ignored and even demonized by their elected officials for decades as their opportunity and way of life faded. Hardly "lazy" as Mark Cuban stated. He showed the truth as it has been for over 30 years that the democrats are the party of the ruling political elite and the GOP is the party of the working middle class where bringing in jobs and opportunities is the goal for Americans instead of farming them out or outright running them out of the country altogether and ultimately killing the middle class.

Looking back, I just don't think Cruz or any of the other candidates could have done what Trump did and carry the states he carried to put him over the top.

The upside too is that the democrats still haven't figured out why they lost, as is apparent by the platforms and rhetoric of the candidates thus far.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I have read this before. Trump is a disruptor as some have suggested. He was and is not part of the elitists in Washington. Therefore, he is a threat.

The Russian narrative as many of us are finding out is phony.

From my prospective: what will be telling is what is not in the Mueller Final Report. Consider the various players that have come up during this investigation outside of those associated with Trump. The list will is long and reported in the Federalist. Will any of these people be prosecuted?

Manafort ran in the same circles as Tony Podesta and others who lobby on behalf of foreign entities (all shady characters). Will Podesta get targeted by Mueller? I doubt it. At least as it stands now, he is not going to be prosecuted.

IMHO, if the other people who have been behind this Russian collusion narrative (Comey, Rosenstein, Ohr, Fusion GPS, DNC, HRC, Christoper Steele, FISA abuses, Yates, Brennen, Clapper etc...) don’t get dragged into this final report, this was nothing more than a waste of time and demonstrates the “double standard” of our justice system. 30 million wasted to cover the tracks of the supposed investigators and accusers of their wrongdoing.

Should HRC be prosecuted for the classified material breach? Yes. Should the Clinton Foundation be investigated? Yes. Should Uranium One be investigated? Yes. Will she be investigated? I doubt it, although John Huber has suggested otherwise. We’ll see. We’ll see if Bob Barr, AG will clean house and rid the DOJ and FBI of these scoundrels and reset the “justice for all”.

Trump was not in my top 10 list when this started, but I voted for him and will do so in 2020. The alternate would be very bad for our country. If someone else comes along and can win, than I’ll take another and closer look. It’s all about winning and who can win!

I keep getting the feeling the way the democrats have been self destructing and particularly have shown their anti semitic aspect to the world..if the 2020 elections are fair..they will get their coolas kicked big time. God Bless Trump!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I too was a Cruz supporter. Only reluctantly switching to Trump. Glad it has paid off. I hope Cruz is smart enough to stay on the sidelines next year. I was willing to help save us from Beatoff by voting Cruz, but still feel like he blew off Texas to play in the swamp. As to the OP's article it is not new, but it ties things together in a way that even a democrap could understand.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Amen.
    Our nation has turned it's back on God. I'm reminded of the scene from The Ten Commandments when the Israelites worship Baal and "all manner of perversion" ensues.

Uh.

No, don't go there.

Talk of religious superstition mumbo-jumbo is a mighty-quick way to get a thread locked, as it should.

Don't even!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom