• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccs47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    West of Houston
    I have to add "and ammunition". Because this next administration is going to go after ammo, make it very expensive and then almost impossible to get.

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    very interesting...also, what about the President Elect's comments in Colorado Springs about creating a "...civilian National Security Force..as powerful as our armed forces..."

what the blazes is THAT about????

don't we already have ELECTED Sheriffs in Texas???

I reckon he don't want a Posse Comitatus bru-haha, so he'll just invent a National Police Force who answers only to him.

ccs47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    West of Houston
    I missed that little snippet. I guess he'll call them "Brown Shirts", oh wait, that's been used before; I'll guess we'll have to wait to see if it comes to pass and what benign name will be used. But with the push for pouring $$ into the economy I can see the creation of a "Brown Shirt" force as an easy sell to the populace. (I hope I'm wrong).

I also would question the need for a "Civilian Security Force"?? If it answered only to the president, then it would have powers beyond local LEO's and even the military. Obviously, we would have to be worried about confiscation of firearms in the "name" of national security.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    very interesting...also, what about the President Elect's comments in Colorado Springs about creating a "...civilian National Security Force..as powerful as our armed forces..."

what the blazes is THAT about????

don't we already have ELECTED Sheriffs in Texas???

I reckon he don't want a Posse Comitatus bru-haha, so he'll just invent a National Police Force who answers only to him.

He says he has no intention whatsoever of protecting our border or defending our American Homeland (which he says does not even exist, that America is not a Nation, but just a geographic location) so what would be the purpose of a Personal Security Force for the new CNC and just who is going to compose this Personal Security Force?

Top Bottom