• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Why does every commercial on TV have an interracial or gay couple? Realistically, based upon percentages of those marriages and actual gay population, the frequency is ridiculous. Are TV companies preempting future criticism for not being woke enough? This unreasonable pandering has become annoying.
    ARJ Defense ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The liberals believe if you continually promote a lie, it will become acceptable.
    Makes me wonder where the wokesters are found? Are the companies just chock-full of them? The advertising company?
    And have they tested them in the broad market? As soon as the gay guys come on, I am out. Don't hear another word. Couldn't begin to tell you what they are selling.
    One last unintended consequence: they used to make guys look really stupid on many ads. Now that they are all blacks, there are a lot of dumb black dudes now.
    I will let them sort it out.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Makes me wonder where the wokesters are found? Are the companies just chock-full of them? The advertising company?
    And have they tested them in the broad market? As soon as the gay guys come on, I am out. Don't hear another word. Couldn't begin to tell you what they are selling.
    One last unintended consequence: they used to make guys look really stupid on many ads. Now that they are all blacks, there are a lot of dumb black dudes now.
    any company that uses queers to advertis their products lost me as a potental customer! i can tolerate the inerracial more than the queers

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Why does every commercial on TV have an interracial or gay couple? Realistically, based upon percentages of those marriages and actual gay population, the frequency is ridiculous. Are TV companies preempting future criticism for not being woke enough? This unreasonable pandering has become annoying.
    <>

I’d bet that most Americans feel the same way. ’’Each to. his own’’, but quit trying to push deviant behaviors or controversial images on us all.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    AFAIK, most corp have DEI policies today. They have done so out of fear, not out of any sense of fairness. Shame on them!

IMO the trend will soften over time, but never completely go away.

Now where did my copy of the Black Jesus movie go? :what:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My wife went to school for graphic design. IIRC it was a bunch of effeminate choad huffers. I remember going to a party once with her 35 years + ago were I first heard of toxic masculinity.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It has worked for them. Ask most youngsters if they find gay or interracial acceptable.
    The education system finds it very effective to begin the indoctrination process at as early an age as possible. Likewise liberals in the entertainment industry have learned to use tools like Disney to promote their agendas at a young age.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    My wife went to school for graphic design. IIRC it was a bunch of effeminate choad huffers. I remember going to a party once with her 35 years + ago were I first heard of toxic masculinity.

IME theater is full of them too. It's no wonder then that it has taken over Hollywood.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The education system finds it very effective to begin the indoctrination process at as early an age as possible. Likewise liberals in the entertainment . industry have learned to use tools like Disney to promote their agendas at a young age.

Disney has lost a bunch of equity and legal privileges. Yet they persist.

I wonder why people still sign up for Disney +. Or why they spend hundreds to take the family to their resorts.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Disney has lost a bunch of equity and legal privileges. Yet they persist.

I wonder why people still sign up for Disney +. Or why they spend hundreds to take the family to their resorts.
    The creators of Disney, just as those of our Country would be unhappy to see the results their sacrifices and hard work.

Top Bottom