• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I’ve watched one episode of this show last weekend & thought it might be worth watching. But after reading this post I’ll definitely watch something else.

Ain’t wasting my time on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I generally love monster shows, but not when I have to suffer thru their political agenda. Same reason I quit watching sports. Lot of other choices of what to do with my time.

Game of Thrones had some pillow biters but in the script they were shown as being looked down on. That show I thought was worth watching even tho I had to fast forward thru some homo crap.

Laufer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Lakeland/Memphis TN
    Some Amazon Prime commercials (with Free movies) have the perversion, and gay bars sometimes are used as backdrops etc.

This is late at night, and my movies are sci-fi, espionage, and a few modern comedies. Modern comedies usually are a disappointment and I with most quit, after only 5-10 minutes. These comedies might attract the Woke Garbage Appeasement. That's all it really is-- + cowardice.

None of the perverted stuff should really surprise us---:(

---because, at the same time, Many movies made for A. Prime feature end-of-the-world plots due to "Climate Change". Screw that.

How many Hollywood multi-millionaires Still own homes on the Kalifornia Coast, which is bound to wash away in a few years-based on comments made by Al Gore, Greta Dummberg (Swedish geek:laughing: string-monkey) and thousands of other wealthy, Virtue-Signaling Elites?

I'll now go to the safe, put Ballistol CLP on my Superb Czechpoint VZ-58:cool: (3,400 rds. of 7.62x39--zero hiccup) and
    near-nib M1A:cool: ("M-14";)), and quit complaining.

Last edited:

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    Some Amazon Prime commercials (with Free movies) have the perversion, and gay bars sometimes are used as backdrops etc.

This is late at night, and my movies are sci-fi, espionage, and a few modern comedies. Modern comedies usually are a disappointment and I with most quit, after only 5-10 minutes. These comedies might attract the Woke Garbage Appeasement. That's all it really is-- + cowardice.

None of the perverted stuff should really surprise us---:(

---because, at the same time, Many movies made for A. Prime feature end-of-the-world plots due to "Climate Change". Screw that.

How many Hollywood multi-millionaires Still own homes on the Kalifornia Coast, which is bound to wash away in a few years-based on comments made by Al Gore, Greta Dummberg (Swedish geek:laughing: string-monkey) and thousands of other wealthy, Virtue-Signaling Elites?

I'll now go to the safe, put Ballistol CLP on my Superb Czechpoint VZ-58:cool: (3,400 rds. of 7.62x39--zero hiccup) and
    near-nib M1A:cool: ("M-14";)), and quit complaining.
    "String monkey" LOLz

Joe

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Democrats are pure evil. The party of sexual perversion, abortion, illegal drugs, pedophilia and all things godless. The democratic party was started by rich, pro-slavery, banking families in order to manipulate the masses into handing over their money, and freedoms, thus slowly stripping power away from the people. Keeping the rich people as rich as possible and the poor people as poor as possible. Their goal being total control and complete dominance of power. To widen the gap of rich and poor as much as possible. They literally operate using communist and Marxist tactics.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Makes me wonder where the wokesters are found? Are the companies just chock-full of them? The advertising company?
    And have they tested them in the broad market? As soon as the gay guys come on, I am out. Don't hear another word. Couldn't begin to tell you what they are selling.
    One last unintended consequence: they used to make guys look really stupid on many ads. Now that they are all blacks, there are a lot of dumb black dudes now.
    I will let them sort it out.
    <>

Interesting question. Especially since “retiring”, I try to take time to talk & visit with everyone I contact.

I haven’t recorded any “poll”, but I’d bet that 80%+ of the Americans over 40 feel the same way.

One tiny bright spot: A couple days back, I was filling out a form, and the “race” category had fewer than usual; the first category was “White/Hispanic”.

I have long held that “Hispanic” is not a race, but a language group covering many races and racial mixes.

Today, I recommend for race to enter ”HUMAN”, and if asked re “ethnicity” to reply “US American”.

TO HELL with the bureaucrat snoops ! “EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW”, remember?

leVieux

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1681235916893.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics