• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    For anyone who is an admirer of the brilliant Thomas Sowell, here's a link to two exclusive articles/interviews with him that include excellent videos too. It takes a bit of time to go through, but Sowell is always worth the read....

Opinion : The Orange County Register

-

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'd add Charles Krauthammer, George Will, Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Michael Barone, Larry Elder, and Pat Buchanan.

Some of the smartest guys I can think of.

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    My friend,

I'd add Charles Krauthammer, George Will, Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Michael Barone, Larry Elder, and Pat Buchanan.

Some of the smartest guys I can think of.

All the above as well. However, I would add the executive council of the John Birch Society to fill my cabinet posts.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    If I were President I'd ask Sowell and Walter Williams to be my personal advisors. Now that's FTW!

President Regan's administration did ask Mr Sowell and all was going well until the person talking with Mr Sowell said that he would be the first black man in "whatever position they were offering him". He then refused, telling them that he was not going to be a token anything. I understand where he's coming from. They shouldn't have said anything. He would have been a great asset. Who knows? Maybe he's had a change of heart since then and will take the job as Official Advisor to President Traildust. ;)

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    President Regan's administration did ask Mr Sowell and all was going well until the person talking with Mr Sowell said that he would be the first black man in "whatever position they were offering him". He then refused, telling them that he was not going to be a token anything. I understand where he's coming from. They shouldn't have said anything. He would have been a great asset. Who knows? Maybe he's had a change of heart since then and will take the job as Official Advisor to President Traildust. ;)

First things I'd do as President would be to repeal any Health Care legislation, completely gut the State Department from top to bottom and restaff it, with Walter Williams in the lead completely revamp the U.S. tax code to something with a hint ;) of fairness and sanity, and restructure the military starting with an increase to a 15 carrier fleet. And that would be just for starters.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    First things I'd do as President would be to repeal any Health Care legislation, completely gut the State Department from top to bottom and restaff it, with Walter Williams in the lead completely revamp the U.S. tax code to something with a hint ;) of fairness and sanity, and restructure the military starting with an increase to a 15 carrier fleet. And that would be just for starters.

... and start hackin' at the many (too many) gun laws on the books...? You got my vote.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    You all start up a Constitutionalist Party and I'll run for President. The name of the party and my intent says it all.

You'll need a pilot. Me! Have you thought about switching Air Force One to something like a Helio Stallion? 10 place tail dragger that can land on a dime. Now we gonna have us some fun!

Top Bottom