• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Just picked this up NIB yesterday for $150.I had one when I was younger and regreted selling it.A lady came into our gunshop and told me it had been in her closet since 1999 when her son died.I am taking the gun out today to see if it works after 20 years in a closet.
    pix830244859.jpg
    Texas SOT

Gopher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Far, far, far North Dallas
    I had one that was in the first recall group. It would double and triple at times, just not on command.:banghead:

It was a good shooter after it came back and was surprisingly accurate. Sold it right before the 94 ban and wish I hadn't. A fifty round pistol can be fun.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Well I shot 500 rounds of stingers thru it without a hiccup.Far exceded my expectations.

WB5MHA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Houston
    I recently bought a Cech made .32 semi Scorpion that I plan to make into a short barrel rifle; just need to do the paperwork.

Although I have fired a pistol like yours it never came to me that it resembles the Scorpion.

My friend's fed through aftermarket 1022 banana mags better than my 1022 did! He sold his at a gun show, in the parking lot, a long time ago. He always expected to get a call from police that it had been used in a crime but never did.

ChicagoTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Allen, TX
    Just picked this up NIB yesterday for $150.I had one when I was younger and regreted selling it.A lady came into our gunshop and told me it had been in her closet since 1999 when her son died.I am taking the gun out today to see if it works after 20 years in a closet.

Either you meant to type 1989 or your math needs work.

Anyway, congrats on a fun gun.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The gun was her sons and he never fired it.Joanne told me that he bought it in the 80's but never fired it.She also told me it was in his closet for ten years and she moved it to her's after he died.So technically it was in a closet for 20 year's.

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    pix830244859.jpg

I had one in the early nineties and loved it to death, I was really accurate with it compared to other handguns I had at the time. It didn't like the ramline magazines but loved the ruger AND it loves CCIs. I had problems with some of the cheaper bulk ammo but it was a great gun.
    i looked for one on Sunday and didn't see one at my local gun show.
    congrats.
    ps, mine was parkerized military green.

Top Bottom