• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think they are trying to catch up here.

Different shade of blue. Austin is just plain batshit crazy communist blue people not from around here. SAT is very different.

I usually tell newcomers forget whatever the fûck you think about labelling and politics. Historically Texas is fairly libertarian in most aspects but mostly conservative when it comes to fiscal and some social issues due to the deep Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, and Baptist influences.

That’s gone a bit sideways since a bunch of outsiders have been coming here with ideas that ain’t native. One of which is that politics is more important than good governance, which is most important at the local level.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Just wanted to say and thanks for allowing me to join. I am a transplant from WV so no concerns about be trying to change TX. I was a FFL there for 11 years before moving here 2 years ago. Interested in firearms (of course) and anything outdoors. Currently living in the San Antonio area.
    Can you explain Joe Manchin? How does he keep getting elected? Why doesn't he switch to Republican?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Can you explain Joe Manchin? How does he keep getting elected? Why doesn't he switch to Republican?

72b1b76642800bd255b71e06c4b287d2.jpg

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Just wanted to say and thanks for allowing me to join. I am a transplant from WV so no concerns about be trying to change TX. I was a FFL there for 11 years before moving here 2 years ago. Interested in firearms (of course) and anything outdoors. Currently living in the San Antonio area.
    Come on, Brother. Welcome. God Bless West Virginia.

Top Bottom