• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Lives in the Bay Area (Fremont) with a short stint in Fresno (never again!). I also lived in Flagstaff, AZ for a while, which was gorgeous.
    That is awesome. I grew up in San Mateo and some of my family still live there and I also lived after I left home in East Palo Alto which was across from you in Fremont and I have distant relatives living in Fremont and Hayward. We drove through Tucson and Phoenix this last July and 117% was jus horrendous. Oh yes Fresno sucks big time especially with all those gang problems.

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    That is awesome. I grew up in San Mateo and some of my family still live there and I also lived after I left home in East Palo Alto which was across from you in Fremont and I have distant relatives living in Fremont and Hayward. We drove through Tucson and Phoenix this last July and 117% was jus horrendous. Oh yes Fresno sucks big time especially with all those gang problems.
    It never ceases to amaze me how small the world is, haha. I still have a couples friends who still live in Hayward and Tracy, so very familiar with those areas! Yeah Phoenix was always too hot for me, and yeah Fresno might as well fall off into the ocean at this point. Nothing worth salvaging haha.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    It never ceases to amaze me how small the world is, haha. I still have a couples friends who still live in Hayward and Tracy, so very familiar with those areas! Yeah Phoenix was always too hot for me, and yeah Fresno might as well fall off into the ocean at this point. Nothing worth salvaging haha.
    Oh man Tracy. LOL. I have friends all over Lathrop and Dublin, Livermore, and Pleasanton. I used to work At Camp Parks in Dublin and Tracy Depot area. Yes it is a small world. I cannot believe how much the whole area has changed as I have not visited the Bay Area since 2011 to see my mother and brother. I wanted to take my Texas family to see the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose and visit the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz and we drove along the Highway 1 coast and stopped at Pigeon Point Lighthouse in Pescadero and made our way to the Golden Gate Bridge point. We drove though Van Ness and Market worst mistake as homeless took over that street like crazy and I had my Glock 27 in my lap.

Top Bottom