• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Hey everyone, just wanted to post my intro here and thank all of those for the warm welcomes so far.

I'm from Texas (lived in Tyler for about 20 years, moved around to AZ, CA, and now back in Dallas for the last 7) I run an online gun store, been shooting/hunting/training for the past 25 years and love everything related to guns, bullets, knives, and the great outdoors.

I've been off of forums and social media for the past few years focusing on other ventures and projects, so I'm just excited to be a part a like minded group again, talk about guns, and hopefully contribute something useful to the community!
    Texas SOT

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Hey everyone, just wanted to post my intro here and thank all of those for the warm welcomes so far.

I'm from Texas (lived in Tyler for about 20 years, moved around to AZ, CA, and now back in Dallas for the last 7) I run an online gun store, been shooting/hunting/training for the past 25 years and love everything related to guns, bullets, knives, and the great outdoors.

I've been off of forums and social media for the past few years focusing on other ventures and projects, so I'm just excited to be a part a like minded group again, talk about guns, and hopefully contribute something useful to the community!

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    Howdy! Are we allowed to ask the online gun store's address (don't want to get you in trouble on day one)? Also, assuming by the name you are a SOT?

I know, dumb questions, but someone has to ask them :green:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    7sbiz5.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

welcome totgt!

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Howdy! Are we allowed to ask the online gun store's address (don't want to get you in trouble on day one)? Also, assuming by the name you are a SOT?

I know, dumb questions, but someone has to ask them :green:
    I'm not 100% sure, and I'm still learning as well, but...you can find our link in the "about" of my profile. And yes...we're an SOT also, because that's where all the fun is! :loaded:

Top Bottom