• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MezzanineDebt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2024
    Houston
    Welcome, where about in Houston are you? May be able to recommend a good range or two depending!
    I'm in SW Houston so my go-to gun ranges are Top Gun and Texas Gun Club (Stafford). I have been to a few others though back when I lived in north Houston ... I believe they were called Shiloh and Hot Wells.

Sad to see Hot Wells closed now since that was the first range I've ever been to, but probably for the best given that negligent discharge matter. I heard Shiloh was under new management, not sure how they're doing or their reputation.

I've also been to Range USA and Athena, both are okay but not my preferred given the drive.

Wbu?

ccbritt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Houston
    I'm in SW Houston so my go-to gun ranges are Top Gun and Texas Gun Club (Stafford). I have been to a few others though back when I lived in north Houston ... I believe they were called Shiloh and Hot Wells.

Sad to see Hot Wells closed now since that was the first range I've ever been to, but probably for the best given that negligent discharge matter. I heard Shiloh was under new management, not sure how they're doing or their reputation.

I've also been to Range USA and Athena, both are okay but not my preferred given the drive.

Wbu?
    I’m north north in the woodlands- I have a membership out at Renaissance Gun Club and love it. Can reserve range time on the app and have no time limit. As long as youre safe, youre gtg!

Last edited:

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Welcome, and don’t be afraid to ask questions in the various forum threads. Lots of good experience and advice on this forum.

Top Bottom