• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • True Manufacturing

Forum Sponsor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Hi everyone - my name is Rich and I'm checking in from behind enemy lines in CA, where I started True Manufacturing several years ago. Since then it's grown from very small to small. This entire company is just my wife and I. I design product and handle manufacturing and customer service while she fulfills orders and keeps the business running

Our product is a unique muzzle device that's half barrel shroud and half flash can (or blast can, or blast forwarder or whatever you want to call it). To my surprise this thing has become very popular and not surprisingly, I sell more to Texans than to anyone else in the country, which is why I'm here trying to introduce more Texans to it.

I'm working on version 2 of the device, which will have some additional features. For now, you can get version 1 for 15% off using code TGT15, any time. We also do free shipping over $75.

I'm going to try to check in to post and answer questions in the mornings but with my day job plus two little kids and a 3rd on the way, life can get hectic so posting won't be one of my priorities.

Feel free to DM if you have product questions.
    5b255678597ed71aae477cea.jpg
    image1_540x.jpg
    IMG_5435.jpg
    image1_540x.jpg
    image1_540x.jpg

image1_540x.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg

imagejpg_973794ac-e49c-4a67-b34a-242325f96430_540x.jpg

True Manufacturing

Forum Sponsor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Looks like it is removable so not a permanent addition to the barrel.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You could pin and weld according to your local laws, which in most places would count as a permanent barrel extension

I have many customers that have done that. On the long side the can is 2" so you could get at least that much extension

True Manufacturing

Forum Sponsor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Have any videos showing with vs without difference? I would watch that.

Hmmm - I'm not sure about that but there are various customer videos on instagram and youtube.

Here's a video of it on a typical over-gassed rifle. Thanks to whoever it is who posted this. I always appreciate customers' additions to my online presence

Here's a nice review from when I first started out but there's no action in the video

Top Bottom