• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Just stumbled across this site by accident - the way I find most good things. I'm from the Houston area, work for the federal government currently doing a tour in Central Iraq. Nice place to see a lot of guns, but not the type I really care for. Looking to retire within the next year or so somewhere west of Fort Worth, or out in the Hill Country. This seems like just the kind of site I've been looking for. Thanks for having me!! Looking forward to meeting everyone asap!!
    Lynx Defense

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Over here its mostly M-4's, glocks, 30 cal machine guns and .50's (at least on our side). I prefer older S&W N-Frame revolvers, lever action rifles and a few Rugers.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Over here its mostly M-4's, glocks, 30 cal machine guns and .50's (at least on our side). I prefer older S&W N-Frame revolvers, lever action rifles and a few Rugers.

Cool. I've always kind of liked lever actions, but have been more focused on all the "tactical" stuff. Lever actions are really growing on me though, and I've decided I will eventually need one in .45-70. ;) lol One thing you'll find here is there is actually a pretty wide variety of stuff members here like and own as well. Try posting up a thread in the applicable section(s) about stuff you do like, and there may already be a bunch of fellow enthusiasts/owners already here.

Top Bottom