• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wallhawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    West Texas
    Greetings!

My name is Travis and I live in San Angelo. I found out about this site through a post on TFL forums. It's good to have a Texas based gun forum. I spend a lot of time on The Texas Hunting Forums and TFL forums. I look forward to spending some time here now!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    My name is Travis and I live in San Angelo. I found out about this site through a post on TFL forums. It's good to have a Texas based gun forum. I spend a lot of time on The Texas Hunting Forums and TFL forums. I look forward to spending some time here now!

Good to have you here man! I guess you're my brother from another mother (that's my name too). ;) lol

Daggett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    Lubbock
    Lubbock

How-dee everyone. I'm from Lubbock, recently relocated from very east Texas. I am on most of the common firearms related boards, lurk most of the time. I'm eager to know of others who are in the Lubbock area, places to shoot, clubs etc...

Primarily a handgun shooter, though an AR and a Garand are on my list for the hopefully short-term future.

I am always looking to find Texas specific discussion areas.

dt300mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Austin
    Howdy,
    I found you all back in Febuary, so wanted to apologize for not introducing myself sooner. I've been shooting for well over 45 years now, so do & will have an opinion on many topics. I am presently waiting for my 3rd. Texas CHL renewel. I am a very strict
    constitution minded guy with no tolerence for the progressive interpretation of anything from it. I've hunted in Idaho for elk, bear & lions, Alaska for bears, New Mexico for desert mullies, Michigan for whitetails. I watch Glenn Beck till I get too upset about the damage that has been done in such a short time to our Republic. Over the years I have been a reloading nut, made some almost nice holsters for a time, some competitive shooting years ago when we lived in San Antonio. That was back when pins & falling plates were cool. I strive to introduce at least one person a month to the shooting sports, and seem to have great luck with women & getting them started off on the right foot. Might be due to having been a trainer in several different industries, but I find women don't come to you with any kind of ego to protect. They WANT to learn as much as they can. Very satisfying.
    I am very happy to have found you folks, and am most impressed with the folks running this site. I am telling this due to the fact that this is the only place I have had the heart felt desire to join. Oh yeah, I don't spell worth a crap, and need to download the ABC button. Take care all, be safe and thank you for listening

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Saw some linked posts through the firing line as well/ Hi everyone... I'm a Philippine born naturalized (since 1999!) American. I work for a major metropolitan fire department and am proud to have the freedom to shoot whatever I want to...

Top Bottom