• ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Im David.

I like most military firearms, have a knack mainly for WW2 US and German items. Also collect militaria yada yada.

Main focus right now is NFA stuff; supressors, DDs, and MGs.

My eyes focus on NFA, but my wallet isn't seeing 20/20.

Glad to have you around David!

Gonzo69

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Hello from San Antonio

Hey everyone, Charlie (Gonzo) here from San Antonio. I joined because I saw the link on Craigslist...I think...I have a few rifles and a hand gun, military guy here so I shoot often. Think this forum has alot of great potential. Hope to meet and make new friends here.:)

c2crewman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Idalou Texas
    Introduction

I'm Steve, I am from Idalou Texas just little northeast of Lubbock. Never been in a forum. I work with chevydeerheunter. He asked me to join. Here I am!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Near Rio Vista, Texas
    Hello everyone. My name is Steve and I live south of Fort Worth near a little town called Rio Vista. I read about this site on M1911.Org, and came over to see what you have. I like what I've seen so far, and hope I can contribute some information and decent conversation to the various forums. While my primary interests are with handguns, I have owned about every kind of weapon commercially available over the years. With maturity comes a certain degree of selectivity.:D

I'm glad to be here.

blake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Hello everyone. My name is Steve and I live south of Fort Worth near a little town called Rio Vista.

I'm from Fort Worth and had to look Rio Vista up. :P

I really have very little reason to be on here. I don't have any guns (except my great grandfather's 16 ga. shotgun. I do like guns, and think a DE .50 would do a good job at compensating for my tiny penis.

I would love to pick up one of those sniper rifles...the brand/model slips my mind right now.

blueR32

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    SA TX
    I'm with blake, the only firearm I own was passed on by grandad (see the shotgun section). I've never owned or fired any other weapon, aside from BB guns & paintball guns. I've always been interested in firearms, just never got around to buying one. I didn't even know sites like this existed. Saw the link posted up on strictlyea.com (european car enthusiast site, so I'm guessing it was Alan). After a full day of doing online research on the shotgun I have, I'm thinking I might be interested in other antique firearms. I know a few other hunters & collectors, I'll be sure to pass this on.

Formula-95

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    New guy here from Copperas Cove, Texas. This will be my first gun forum membership, I'm 23, and so far I own 8 weapons.

Mossberg 500 shotgun
    Mossberg 935 Magnum shotgun
    Mossberg ATR100 .270 bolt action rifle
    Savage (forget which model) .17HMR w/ bull barrel
    AR that I built (DPMS upper and lower)
    Older Kimber double stack 1911
    S&W 'Gunsite' 1911
    Springfield Armory XD .45

next i'm thinking about a 10/22

Top Bottom