• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Palin's a beauty, intelligent, and knows the ropes and I'd vote for her for the House or Senate, but not for President unless the field was as sickening as the obomination and his cronies, atheists, fairies, muslims, and the like.

I think she's building a war chest for a run for the White House in 2012 and I may have to eat my words and vote for her. I prefer Male Presidents
    and we know that Hillarybeast is planning on running, heavan forbid.....

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Just like the world was clamoring for the first black president (ok, half azz black), the urge now for a woman president is going to be ramped up.

I too think that Hitlery is not done so look for her to start doing what is necessary to gently prod Obammy. Then she will start slamming the Repugs.

When it comes to Sarah Palin, she will go bonkers calling her everything from a babe in a manger stumblebug to the most INexperienced business owner, city councilwoman, mayor, and governor in history.

If you can name me one other PERSON as a solid potential candidate who is more FOR the 2nd Amendment than Palin, let me know. The only one who is her equal on the gun issue is Mike Huckabee but I don't think he is electable for the position.

Top Bottom