• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    As I've said before. We dont have to put so much as a boot lace on the ground to topple that regime. Although regime change is the the purview of the country's people, there are very effective ways to set boundaries.

You kill Americans you forfeit your life and we collect your head. Not a bad foreign policy foundation. Works especially well for terrorists too.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Iran is not done. They have been doing this for 40 years.

All they will do is lay low on terror, nukes, etc for a little while.

They will use 3rd parties and work harder to remove their fingerprints from ops.

They are playing long game and waiting 12 months to see if US gets a new POTUS and can resume its ways is Einstein time to them.
    Unfortunately, you are right.

They have not been hit hard enough to change their ways.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I think many in the region are just waiting out Khameini's death in the hopes that will trigger a shift in regime. Rumor is he's got cancer and not doing well. Not sure that's enough, but I can't imagine Iran wouldn't be better without him.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Germany, UK, others pulling troops out - all 10 of them. Not that they care about the troops, just don't want to irritate the 'home' based Muslims and cause an attack on 'home' soil. Chickens. Typical Merkel, NATO.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Germany, UK, others pulling troops out - all 10 of them. Not that they care about the troops, just don't want to irritate the 'home' based Muslims and cause an attack on 'home' soil. Chickens. Typical Merkel, NATO.
    Considering most of their cities are chock full of muslims, I'm not surprised. Anyone else remember when Europe was filled with Europeans? Pepperidge farm remembers

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Europe has a more vested interest in the middle east than we do. As Trump said, we have become mainly oil and gas self sufficient, while most of Europe is reliant on oil from the middle east and Russia.

I believe Trump is hinting at removing troops from that area, with exceptions. A carrier group and subs can lay waste to Iran if need be, and we don't need permissions from any of their nations to be in striking distance.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I think many in the region are just waiting out Khameini's death in the hopes that will trigger a shift in regime. Rumor is he's got cancer and not doing well. Not sure that's enough, but I can't imagine Iran wouldn't be better without him.
    They've got five more just like him waiting in line.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Considering most of their cities are chock full of muslims, I'm not surprised. Anyone else remember when Europe was filled with Europeans? Pepperidge farm remembers

It's not the countries' choice, it's NATO's NTM-I that made the decision to suspended all training in country and take "necessary precautions to protect its people" (i.e. temporarily redeploy them out of Iraq).

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    They've got five more just like him waiting in line.
    The hope I'm hearing is having this ayatollah out of the picture will allow a shift in policy back to pre-79 era Iran. Of course that's coming from US-based Iranians, who haven't themselves directly experienced anything but life in the USA.

Europe would be wise to join against Iran, wait for the riots in the streets, and efficiently clean 'em up. But they won't.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Trump is giving Iran another chance here by not striking back.

But if Iran so much as fires a pea shooter at us again, Trump needs to hit them so hard they will look like a flounder (both eyes on the same side of their head).

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So were the bases US bases or Iraq bases with US troops stationed there

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members