Irving Gun Show

59 CAD

Jan 26, 2013
Thanks A.T.Y!
I missed the one last weekend, and was wanting to check on a couple of things, but I think I will wait until next months shows on this side of the world.

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
Went to one about a year ago. Eh, it was OK not a big show it was about the size of the shows you find in Longview or Belton. Some of the bigger name DFW area dealers were there like Bachman's and Love's but they had smaller tables and less inventory than they carry at the bigger shows. I usually try to visit the smaller shows around the area (1) to support them and (2) most of my "best buys" have been at the smaller shows. Unfortunately at this show I did not find a good buy at any of the individuals tables, they were all too attached to the Blue Book, I did however get a decent buy (I thought) on a CZ at Loves.

I would consider going this weekend but there has been a gun show almost every weekend for two months straight around here and I promised ol' mom I would come to Gilmer instead.

Puinsai

Nov 24, 2013
Once again, over priced stuff that you can definitely live without. Not impressed... I could get whatever the had on the net at a cheaper price.

SicEmBears

Sep 29, 2013
Richardson
For those of you who went today, how was the powder situation? I'm starting to see some stuff online that I've been wanting (Accurate #7, in particular), but the Hazmat fees are killin' me, so I'd love to find a local source...

texagun

Feb 28, 2008
North Texas
For those of you who went today, how was the powder situation? I'm starting to see some stuff online that I've been wanting (Accurate #7, in particular), but the Hazmat fees are killin' me, so I'd love to find a local source...
Try Cabela's. They have most powders in stock. I was in Bass Pro yesterday and they also had most powders in stock.

Top Bottom