• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    MountainGirl,

I'll ask my wife to inform you how this downloading of books is done, (she does it all for me) because I haven't a clue how it's done, as I'm quite the Neanderthal when it comes to computer stuff...yeah, I post on this site, but only because she's held my hand on how any computer/anything is done.

Me, I know chainsaws, axes/sledge hammers, guns...she's out right now, but when she returns, I'll ask her to give you the 'how it's done tutorial', on downloading books, be glad too...btw, one of the really wonderful things regarding audio books is how they make tedious chores...less tedious.

Oz15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    SETX
    This is just one simple guys’ opinion. Barnes & Noble or any other bookstore are like a microcosm of our country or even the world. I realize like others, that books with conservative, traditional, constitutional originalist, right-ish to full right wing beliefs and their authors are few and far between. I however continue to go in and occasionally shop there for a couple of reasons.
    1. My daughters both still read books
    2. I still read books

They have just enough books and magazines that align with what I imagine are TGT views and opinions, that I still shop there and haven’t had to complain about them only having libtard material. I’ve personally seen a Mark Levin book at my local Barnes.

Bookstore is like those left leaning states that right leaning people are leaving. If you walk away and take your views and opinions with you, they’ll just be left with the junk.

By the way, Joe Pickett series of books by CJ Box are entertaining. Stories mostly set in Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. Pretty cool that most locations and scenes described are real places. With fictional characters of course.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    <>

Planning a very long airplane ride, Delta to Europe, Bride dropped me off at Barnes & Noble so I could peruse books to read way above the North Atlantic.

I had heard that Mark Levin, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Waters, even Bill O’Reilly; had some good new tomes on our current political messes.

But, perusing the stacks; I found mostly libtard nonsense; like advice from Pocahontas Liz Warren. Even from Donna Brazeale who fed Hillary the questiona\s & answers.

Gee, our children actually read that crap.

No wonder our World is going n
    leVieux

<
    Try Half Priced Books. I sleep on translant flights, whether traveling for business or pleasure , sleep is a weapon!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The French people, aside from urban ‘’youth’’, seem to admire Americans.

But French urbanites, youth, & their ”elites” seem to despise Brits in public, yet emulate them.

Several years back I was wanting to take a single shot 12GA to Aquitaine (now Pyrenees Atlantiques) for the annual Fall “le chasse de palomes du bois”, which is their formal hunting of a large dove about size of teal, and resemblance to giant whitewings.

Form after form was completed, only to precipitate demands for more bureaucratic paperwork.

I finally got disgusted & quit.

But I wrote that when Dad went across to St. Lo, Normandy, June 1944, he piloted a planeload of assorted carbines, Tommy-guns, knuckle-skinner Winchester Mod. 97 trench brooms, & ammo; with ZERO paperwork, and the French Maquis were very, very glad to see him.

Our Cousins are not ‘’cowards’’, they are NUTS, as in insane ! And, I feel that both the French & USA have lost the concept of actually WINNING any war.

leVieux

<>

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom