Target Sports

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil War?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Better in that people are more likely to read a post that has simple opinions to an article, and possibly read that article to see how you came to a conclusion.

If stick figures and cartoons were the only effective means of disseminating information to the lowest common demoninators of society, I'd be on the next flight out of DFW to phuket. An army of Honey Boo Boos isnt going to fix the problem.:)
    Lynx Defense

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If stick figures and cartoons were the only effective means of disseminating information to the lowest common demoninators of society, I'd be on the next flight out of DFW to phuket. An army of Honey Boo Boos isnt going to fix the problem.:)

That wasn’t really relevant to th post you replied to.

No, I won’t spend a paragraph telling you why. Asking that if very time someone comments is nothing more than a deflection technique. Reminds me of someone else who’s posting style I recently commented on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So many editors....if you don't care for what someone posted.....don't continue reading it....move on.

A quick paraphrase: I may not agree with what you're saying, but I'll defend your right to say it.

Don’t like his post, don’t read it. Move on.

You should at least defend his right to post it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    You have never experienced Army training, then.

I scored 117 on the ASVAB. In the top 2% of the recruits that year. Everyone that stepped off that bus with me had scores of 100 or higher, were PT studs and high acheivers and used to being a winner. were the shit the DI's took advantage of it to motivate the slugs. It wasnt until 2nd Phase that we began to have serious doubts if we were gonna make it thru. re started worrying if we were gonna make it. What mind fkd us was when we entered our classroom. 7/8 training cadre, everyone of them a 6ft 4+ Ranger/SF tabbed stud from an Aryan breeding program. I don't recall seeing a single cartoon or stick man in the severa 8inch thick binders we were given to study.

We had a new hire with a graduate degree from MIT show up a few years ago at our Fairfax Campus a couple weeks ago mitigate cloudhopper Fallout. His terminals and tools were sandboxed during his probationary period and he was given instructions and left to do his job with his dewsktop mirrored to everyone in our group. A short time later we asked him to go down to the cafeteria to get soda and he left. I called Sec, locked his accounts, ad Fed Sc officers introduce themselves, explain the reazon of hiz downfall for his dismissal, was being removed our of the facility.the met him downstairs, and that he was to be removed from the facility immeditaly and walked out thedoor to his car.

Stick figures and cartoons may perform satisfactorily in some areas of responsibility, not very well in mine. Though if your mos is pumpin gas, Id be a hell of aot more than disappointed.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Stick figures and cartoons may perform satisfactorily in your areas of responsibility. Not in mine.
    So you’re saying you never saw this, huh? Straight out of the Ranger Hanbook.
    36932677570857a7ad66746a01bd6a59.jpg

Or PS, the Army Preventive Maintenance Magazine

https://www.logsa.army.mil/#/psmag

Let’s not forget unit symbols, which are quite literally stick figure drawings with modifiers.

80ce5d8786c6dc6fae43969299ec9e03.jpg

Graphical representations of complex ideas, instructions, events, motions, activities, etc., have been used by all US military branches throughout their history for the simple reason they can convey information differently than the written word.

The phrase “A picture is worth a thousand words” comes to mind.

Attachments

• 36932677570857a7ad66746a01bd6a59.jpg
      36932677570857a7ad66746a01bd6a59.jpg
      44.6 KB · Views: 769
    • 80ce5d8786c6dc6fae43969299ec9e03.jpg
      80ce5d8786c6dc6fae43969299ec9e03.jpg
      77.7 KB · Views: 774

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    toddnjoyce,

YEP. - Also, I was "hacked" when the feminazis insisted on removing "CONNIE", the cartoon blond bombshell from "PM" magazine, as she was said to be "too sexy" & "cheap-looking"..
    (Everybody in my unit read PM, when I was a young GI.)

Btw, one of the SGT's GF (who was very blond & well-endowed) dressed up as "Connie" for a costume party in 1970 & all of us KNEW instantly who the YL was dressed as.

yours, satx

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    View attachment 177515 [/QUOTE]

Wow, a ranger Handbook guru. Seriously, thats cool. Did you write the Ranger Hanbook or just assistance. Do you know him, or know his names
    [/QUOTE]

Let’s not forget unit symbols, which are quite literally stick figure drawings with modifiers.

View attachment 177516

Graphical representations of complex ideas, instructions, events, motions, activities, etc., have been used by all US military branches throughout their history for the simple reason they can convey information differently than the written word.
    [/QUOTE]

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    View attachment 177515

Wow, a ranger Handbook guru. Seriously, thats cool. Did you write the Ranger Hanbook or just assistance. Do you know him, or know his names
    [/QUOTE]

View attachment 177516

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Are you drunk? If not, your bot is sucking today.

Last edited:

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I scored 117 on the ASVAB. In the top 2% of the recruits that year. Everyone that stepped off that bus with me had scores of 100 or higher, were PT studs and high acheivers and used to being a winner. were the shit the DI's took advantage of it to motivate the slugs. It wasnt until 2nd Phase that we began to have serious doubts if we were gonna make it thru. re started worrying if we were gonna make it. What mind fkd us was when we entered our classroom. 7/8 training cadre, everyone of them a 6ft 4+ Ranger/SF tabbed stud from an Aryan breeding program. I don't recall seeing a single cartoon or stick man in the severa 8inch thick binders we were given to study.

We had a new hire with a graduate degree from MIT show up a few years ago at our Fairfax Campus a couple weeks ago mitigate cloudhopper Fallout. His terminals and tools were sandboxed during his probationary period and he was given instructions and left to do his job with his dewsktop mirrored to everyone in our group. A short time later we asked him to go down to the cafeteria to get soda and he left. I called Sec, locked his accounts, ad Fed Sc officers introduce themselves, explain the reazon of hiz downfall for his dismissal, was being removed our of the facility.the met him downstairs, and that he was to be removed from the facility immeditaly and walked out thedoor to his car.

Stick figures and cartoons may perform satisfactorily in some areas of responsibility, not very well in mine. Though if your mos is pumpin gas, Id be a hell of aot more than disappointed.

https://study.com/academy/popular/what-is-the-highest-asvab-score.html
    https://www.thebalancecareers.com/minimum-required-asvab-scores-and-education-level-3332646
    http://www.instantasvab.com/faq/whats-the-highest-score-on-the-asvab-test.html

I scored 99 on the ASVAB eight straight times between 1977/78.

https://www.dummies.com/test-prep/asvab-test/a-detailed-look-at-scoring-the-asvab/

Perhaps you mean you scored 117 on the AFQT, that would explain a lot.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    View attachment 177515

Or PS, the Army Preventive Maintenance Magazine

View attachment 177516

The phrase “A picture is worth a thousand words” comes to mind.

Handy dandy, ez PZ, always on hand, rappelling harness.

Now, where’s that carabiner ...
    Ya got 60 seconds, Troop.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    There is no excuse for failing to act. Its nothing more than cowardice.

AOC and immigration rights groups are predominantly Hispanic. When their actions aid and abette the breaking of our nations laws and their actions violate law and benefit Hispanics exclusively, their actions are by law defined as sedition. Discriminatory by its very nature, and a detriment to our race and culture.

There are no legal nor civil protections that shield our politicians from their misdeeds.

The dem rally cry of racists would soon be rendered mute if we faught fire with...….napalm. They attack, we escalate an attack and overwhelm their impassioned pleas to emotion by simply pointing out facts of significance.

Call me racist or attack my brethren under the same misleading battlecry in an attempt to appeal to emotion and silence my voice, I will respond by dispersing a team of supporters incognito using miniature 500 or 1000 watt portable game calls playing loops of a prerecorded message.

I'd use miniature projectors to display images, statements, and lists of AOC's lies and abandonment of her constitutional duty to act in the best interest of our nation and shed light of her ogoing preferential treatment of non citizen Hispanics to the detriment of our nations citizen.it's citizens.

Her legacy and ongoing can no longer be ignored. I'm an American, fought and bled to protect this nation from harm, and I will no longer tolerate being treated as a second class citizen or ignored. its that ******* simple

AOC will lie and misstate or omits facts that don't align with her narrative or agenda.

She is dishonest and lacks intellectual depth to act in the best interests of our nation.

She has acted time and time again to further the interests of her own race to the detriment of this nations laws and the will of the people.

She is unfit for office.
    Unfortunately you were not a voter in her district.

Top Bottom