Gun Zone Deals

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil War?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Someone is driving on the tidy bowl mans boat furiously going in circles screaming n hollering not realizing that the fun they are having is terminal cause they are circling the drain.

Gotcha posting is fun and at times impressive, that however ended a few pages ago.

IMHO Ofcourse.
    Lynx Defense

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We all do stupid sheit. I live in a glass house, as it were, so I wont be throwing the first stone but I'm all for joining in and tossing a few...at times. Point being we all become Doug Flutie behind 6ft 6in linemen at times, we may think were chucking down to win the superbowl but suffer from tunnel vision and miss what's going on near us and wonder WTF just hit me. In other words our fellow members should give a heads up from time to time that the horse is dead, we have picked it clean and were starting to beat down the rider to kill him.

If you dig a hole for yourself the first step is to stop digging.

I dont know how many more cliche's I can use to say some times shutting the phuck up is the best course of action. We all need to hear it at times. May I suggest if you think you're above that then you may need the Intervention more than most.

On the other had it's fun poking a stick into the cage of a grumpy Grizz at times...till you get too close but that's the point isnt it.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    You have never experienced Army training, then.

Seriously? or did you suffer some sort of neurological mishap; stroke, brain fart, etc?

It never ceses to amaze how willing and gullible people are to accept what they read online at face value. Does anyone ever consider that what someone writes may have been written for reasons that they're oblivious to? I mean, folks werent that damn blind as far as I can rememver. The web has seriously fkn stupidified the shit out of people to the point where if its not obvious or explained with cartoons/stick figures in a child like manner, they wont fkn get it.

I simply made a flippant, tongue in cheek comment about fkn stick figures that wasnt directed at you, nor were you even part of the converesation that elicited the comment, yet you just had to jump in and extrapolate that by inferring my military service is bs.

If you got a prob that provokes impulsive statements like inferring someone is a liar, have the balls to man the fk up and say whats on your mind. You have every right to voice your opinion. Bit it's obvious tat sttatement is a chickenshit way of calling someone a liar.

Regarding your "never read the ranger manual bullshit. I'm a tabed batboy. I'll post a pic that will straigghten your stupid assed comments out as soon as I get a chance.

TJ, I'm not here to make friemds. I'm here for reasoms more professional than personal. I've got too many fkn friends as it is. so do us both a favor and use your ignore button. I have zero interest in reading anything else you have to say.

LKM,et. al. please take this upstairs. Some folks may need to have their asses straightened the fk out about whats going on. Or roll it p incog.

Last edited:

1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    We came very close to a civil war with the Bundy ranch standoff. Tempers were not only high but we had many armed citizens stand their ground against the governments overreach. If the government would have pushed this into an armed conflict their would have been thousands more citizens traveling to join as well as multiple other confrontations scattered throughout the country against government agencies and individuals that are perceived as a threat. Instead the government backed down until tempers dropped and then MURDERED Lavoy Finicum in a roadside ambush to send a warning to others who would resist government over reach. While true that a wide spread all out civil war happening all at once is unlikely it is not a far stretch to expect small isolated confrontations in the beginning spread over many states and intensify as news of government agencies opening fire on citizens becomes known. Likely the first to respond to the government tyranny would be older people who served in the military and just conservatives in general who feel they do not have as much to lose since they have already lived most of their lives. There is also a faction of younger people who have been raised by conservative families who would fight. Not even considering the many members of organizations who already have a deep seated mistrust of government. If the people EVER let the government disarm them we will be ruled like pheasants under a dictator and many already know this.
    “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Better in that people are more likely to read a post that has simple opinions to an article, and possibly read that article to see how you came to a conclusion.

E, what matters most. Dumbing down a narrative thats sophisticated an extent that incomprehensicle to a person of average intelligence, ot a brief naeeative that fails to inform the public of the extent and significance pf the problem at worst?

imho, whats important is manipulating SEO, pagerank, amd any other website and webpage indices to devalue, invalidate, obfuscate, and bury both the webpages and leftist content into the deepest depths of the web.

Nothing illegal ot unetgical. Lord knows I wont cross thar line,

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Antifa leader Yvette Felarca was ordered to pay $11,000 in damages to Berkley College Republicans President. Once the Antifa rats get better organized and funded they will learn about lawyers. If the Antifa folks show up and get smart with judges too bad for them. Victims will start getting their day in civil courts hitting the pocketbooks of the Antifa.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Seriously? or did you suffer some sort of neurological mishap; stroke, brain fart, etc?

It never ceses to amaze how willing and gullible people are to accept what they read online at face value. Does anyone ever consider that what someone writes may have been written for reasons that they're oblivious to? I mean, folks werent that damn blind as far as I can rememver. The web has seriously fkn stupidified the shit out of people to the point where if its not obvious or explained with cartoons/stick figures in a child like manner, they wont fkn get it.

I simply made a flippant, tongue in cheek comment about fkn stick figures that wasnt directed at you, nor were you even part of the converesation that elicited the comment, yet you just had to jump in and extrapolate that by inferring my military service is bs.

If you got a prob that provokes impulsive statements like inferring someone is a liar, have the balls to man the fk up and say whats on your mind. You have every right to voice your opinion. Bit it's obvious tat sttatement is a chickenshit way of calling someone a liar.

Regarding your "never read the ranger manual bullshit. I'm a tabed batboy. I'll post a pic that will straigghten your stupid assed comments out as soon as I get a chance.

TJ, I'm not here to make friemds. I'm here for reasoms more professional than personal. I've got too many fkn friends as it is. so do us both a favor and use your ignore button. I have zero interest in reading anything else you have to say.

LKM,et. al. please take this upstairs. Some folks may need to have their asses straightened the fk out about whats going on. Or roll it p incog.

It’s highly unlikely that anyone on this forum is going to grovel at the alter of Birddog no matter how bad ass you tell us you are. Nobody cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom