Join TexasGunTalk

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil War?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easy rider, Jun 15, 2019.

1. rmantoo

rmantoo Cranky old fart: Pull my finger

Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    This thread is WAY more entertaining than the pissing match going on in (the) walmart (thread)!

I'm gonna ask the waitress at PF CHiangs the next time we eat there to bring me a head band with the chopsticks.

2. WAYnorthTX

WAYnorthTX Active Member

Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Wait ! I'm MISSING it ! Got to get over there...Cya

3. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Entertainment? Coming right up.

Starts at the 9:12 mark. Only lasts a second or two, but that’s all you’ll want to watch without getting queasy.

4. Ranger550

Ranger550 Live Free or Die

I was born and raised in a town not all that far from Sacramento. The ONLY thing saving most homeowners in KA is the 1978 Proposition 13, limiting how much the state could charge homeowners in property taxes. If that is ever overturned, it will be the rich vs. the poor. San Francisco is now called "Turd City" due to all the homeless people who live there and poop wherever they wish to do so at all.

Tourism there in SF has gone downhill, particularly since an illegal Mexican got his hands on a handgun from a park ranger's vehicle and shot a young women to death on a pier in SF, with her father watching her die, and was let off by the jury.

Truthfully, many people in KA are conservatives who own firearms, but we have so many gun-laws, it is stupefying, absurd and unlawful under our constitutional rights. That is used as toilet paper by all the demo-RATS, who have a lock on this state. Gov. Gavin Newsom hates guns and gun-owners, just like Ms. Harris does.

The latest was that to buy ammo, you need to register to buy any ammo as of
    July 1, 2019. Its a backdoor way of the KA DOJ, firearms division, that was recently occupied by Kamala Harris, who is running for POTUS now, to accumulate a "registration" of firearms owners.

No more ordering any any ammo online, unless it goes through an FLL. Many of us bought tons of ammo for the new "civil war" that is coming to the USA when a d-RAT is elected as POTUS, so we don't care a wit about any of that bull-stuff.

Rent? In my town its $1200 per month for a one bedroom apartment. Gasoline here in one dollar per gallon more then in TX easy too. Yes taxation is high per county. In the coastal regions were many libtards live, sales tax is 9.75 cents per dollar.

As to Northern KA, vs. Southern, KA, Norcal is a much better to live in as long as you don't live near the coastal counties. Thankfully I do not. As you go into the eastern NorCal counties, you will find many people who are not "Blue" at all.

Yes there are places up in the hills where illegal pot is grown, even though its been legalized here, and Meth is made, but when you live here long enough you know where to go or not go, unless you are armed with an M-249 and some body armor.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    SQLGeek likes this.
  5. Pops1955

Pops1955 Active Member

Mar 10, 2015
  6. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    That's finger food.

birddog likes this.
  7. birddog