• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Yeah, I know it's Alex Jones, but it's a good read.

As we have warned from the very beginning, everything you see being rolled out in the airports is eventually designed to hit the streets as Americans become prisoners in their own communities, constantly harassed, scanned and surveilled by an oppressive state.

Mobile scanners for crowds that would be used at football matches and other public events have already been announced, as have proposals to fit lamp posts with CCTV cameras that would X-ray scan passers-by and “undress them” in order to “trap terror suspects”.

Feds Radiating Americans At Internal Checkpoints
    Hurley's Gold

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I was over in England visiting relatives and took a trip to London. When there, we got on one of those open top double decker buses that take you on a tour of the city and all the big sights. Two places really woke me up. First was the U.S. embassy that was surrounded by concrete barriers and assualt rifle armed police and security everywhere.

Next was the New Scotland Yard. I kid you not, every corner of every structure in that area had a minimum of 8 CCTV camera's on it. The brit's admit they are quite possibly the most photographed society on this big blue ball.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    That Orwellian future in the U.K. proposed by Alan Moore's V for Vendetta doesn't seem too much of a stretch, does it?

Honestly I wonder how much safer they are for having it. Supposedly the U.K. has roughly 30 million muslims to the U.S.A.'s 5 million and they are becoming the target of radical Islamic fundamentalists more and more despite all that surveilance.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I don't think the terrorists give a crap if they are surveiled or not! I don't think cameras are much of a deterrent at all (in my own redneck opinion) regarding terrorists. They might be for non-terrorist or normal people. Kinda' like gun laws!

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    These vehicles bother me, they drive around and can look at whatever they want. They can see through the walls of your house business....whatever.
    The report I saw on them awhile back said the government had already purchased some and had started using them, the US version looks like these without the decals.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    whats an "assault rifle"?

A light weight select fire rifle that fires an intermediate cartridge.

Select fire: capable of single and automatic or burst fire.

Intermediate cartridge: A caliber having power lower than that of a full-power rifle cartridge (.30-06, .308, 7.62x54R, etc.) and a pistol cartridge (.45 ACP, 9x19mm, etc.)

Probably not what you were asking, but I see people misuse assault rifle enough...

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    We had to know thias stuff wouldn't stop at military bases, airports, shipyards etc.. Hey, this is the "war on terror" or it used to be. Noe it's the war on anyone who doesn't agree with Da Prezeedent. The one who can't take any form of criticism at all. How dare you disagree with him on anything! Oh yea they'll say it's for the "war" on drugs or anti terrorist measures but rn reality it's One more tool I believe the govt will eventually use against private citizens.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Even if they start using the X-Ray cameras or trucks on everybody all the time it wont last long. With that much radiation being put out constantly it will start to wreck havoc on electronics and biologicals and wouldbe phased out shortly.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Police? I thought the Marines were tasked with guarding our embassies.

Sometimes host countries will assign external security. Two reasons: It's bad for your rep to have an embassy attacked in your capitol, and you really don't want Marines taken off the leash in your capitol. Probably mainly the second one...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Soylent Green.....it's people! In all seriousness though, this stuff shouldn't surprise anyone. How many decades now have we had books, magazine articles, movies, etc theorizing about and almost predicting this stuff. A lot of it is already here and already in use. You want to know the funny thing, go watch this crappy (well I thought it was entertaining and hilarious personally) 80's movie called "They Live" with Roddy Piper. It's funny the correlation to our modern reality (all the social conditioning and brainwashing, etc.). Things only appear to be going further downhill at this point.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't think the terrorists give a crap if they are surveiled or not! I don't think cameras are much of a deterrent at all (in my own redneck opinion) regarding terrorists. They might be for non-terrorist or normal people. Kinda' like gun laws!

This is true. If you value your own self preservation so little that you're willing to blow yourself up for a make-believe douchebag like Allah then what's a camera or two?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    This is true. If you value your own self preservation so little that you're willing to blow yourself up for a make-believe douchebag like Allah then what's a camera or two?

Nah, they're not brave enough to blow themselves up. That's why they get retarded kids (no, really) to do it instead.

Top Bottom