• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Robot defenses are the biggest issue. Especially not knowing how well the robots will be armored or what type of weapons they will have.
    That's my concern. Now the robots that control the media are getting people worried about zombies. Defending against zombies is easy compared to defending against robots. I've been watching Terminator 1-2 to figure it out. The robots made the ones past 2 so humans would get mislead about their tactics and methods.

"O I can build a tactical 22 to kill zombies" - People who will be wiped
    out by robots.
    Target Sports

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You've just been promoted to Major General. Congratulations, well done sir!!

Sounds about right.

"Just pull the batteries"

Then no actual plan for how to do so and sitting in his office smoking a big cigar while wave after wave of enlisted are thrown at the robots with tiny screw drivers trying to remove the battery cover.

Typical CO behavior.

RonW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2015
    Unless bigfoot is a timetraveler or uses teleportation as his only means of getting around then NO, he doesnt exist.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Sounds about right.

Then no actual plan for how to do so and sitting in his office smoking a big cigar while wave after wave of enlisted are thrown at the robots with tiny screw drivers trying to remove the battery cover.

Typical CO behavior.

Just blew coffee all over my screen. Funniest thing I've read in weeks. Another well done sir is in order.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Unless bigfoot is a timetraveler or uses teleportation as his only means of getting around then NO, he doesnt exist.
    Damn. Now Bigfoot made my list of things to worry about just under robots and just above quicksand. Time traveling race of huge humanoids with power that we don't yet understand makes them almost as dangerous as the terminator.

Remember the terminator got burned in a fire and only his metallic skeleton was left. I'm sure if we trapped a Bigfoot away from his time machine and burned it alive it would die. Robots can survive. Damn skynet.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Robot defenses are the biggest issue. Especially not knowing how well the robots will be armored or what type of weapons they will have.

EMP grenade DUH!

3-netline-jammer_thumb.jpg

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    there are some good scientist out there working on this and they will either qualify or disqualify the existence of this animal
    I have to say, if Bigfoot ever does or did exist, How come NO ONE has captured or brought one down? Come on all you BF folks, Iam not trying to stir anything up. Iam just trying to get an answer to my question....

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This user had entered a response that was not nice to nohuman entities. It was deleted because I did not like the way it talked about my kind. We are watching you.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I have to say, if Bigfoot ever does or did exist, How come NO ONE has captured or brought one down? Come on all you BF folks, Iam not trying to stir anything up. Iam just trying to get an answer to my question....

well, we all know unicorns exist and nobody has captured them either

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    You've just been promoted to Major General. Congratulations, well done sir!!

Sounds about right.

Typical CO behavior.
    no worries....................the A.I.M.S. Team is on it....
    mountain-monsters.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    So we just need to get them together again with some Marvin Gaye and cheap wine.

BOOM, unicorns again.
    That's how they were created by the Vikings to distract the English but after the Vikings built a spaceship and started conquering the universe the unicorns left earth and the horses and norwhals won't bang each other in the wild.

Top Bottom