• ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Mind blown. Best answer ever.

Maybe be they're not aliens. Maybe they're just nudist people that are slightly bigger than normal and really hairy with bad hygiene. We're probably discriminating against people that we might see around town with clothes on, but in the wild we don't consider them human.
    So what you're saying is there will be plenty of Big Foot sightings at the Hicksville meet?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This raises an important question. What if bigfoots are just an advanced race of hairy nudist aliens that like to go camping on earth? We can't ever confirm their existence because when us rowdy humans come across their camp site it ruins their vacation and they just go back home. This makes so much more sense now.

Maybe we are the aliens and they just come back every now and then to see if we've left yet.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Way back, in the day. I woke up next to one. (Bigfoot)

Didn't drink for years afterwards.

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    LOL. Wow...you guys are a special bunch indeed. I was warned in the welcome forum, but JEEZ you guys know how to function while off the reservation.

Anyhow, I posted a ton of reading material and solid videos and audio recordings, so there's not much else to say on the subject that's gone this far off thread.

I will say that when chimps die, they leave their family unit and disappear off into the ether to die alone where their rotting corpse won't infect the rest of the chimps. Dogs do the same thing if they can help it, as do bears and other mammals. The acidic nature of forest soil destroys bone in only a couple of seasons and if you consider the sheer amount of incomprehensibly vast forest where man does not frequent, if ever, then you have to know that they may just be that reclusive that bodies are not found.

You guys should REALLY read Missing 411. If you're at all an outdoorsman, I highly recommend it as it's based purely on fact and there is no conclusion drawn by the author, David Paulides. He's a former homicide detective who's profiled disappearances that fit a specific set of parameters and have all occurred in our nations state and national parks. You'll definitely perk up when you read about cases where little kids vanish in the wilderness, only to be found tens of miles away, over ridges, rivers, and mountains, alone, shoeless, scratched up, and hidden under rocks and trees, with little to no recollection of where they've been or how they'd traveled so far, and then they mention that "Wolfman kept me warm."

I can't even begin to convey to you all how intriguing this subject matter is when you look at it all from 50,000' and see the bigger picture.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    TxdobYJ.gif

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Stefan 202.... as a kid I believed in Bigfoot, lochness, Ab snowman and UFOs. Chupacabras didn't come around till later. In reality, we don't know what we don't know but some (all) myths like lochness, is bs. The locals keep the legend going for economical gains (Roswell NM). I want to believe, but I've grown sceptical as an adult. Heck, I'll be happy if I see a mountain lion while hunting....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Stefan 202.... as a kid I believed in Bigfoot, lochness, Ab snowman and UFOs. Chupacabras didn't come around till later. In reality, we don't know what we don't know but some (all) myths like lochness, is bs. The locals keep the legend going for economical gains (Roswell NM). I want to believe, but I've grown sceptical as an adult. Heck, I'll be happy if I see a mountain lion while hunting....

Technically, anything you see in the sky and can't identify is a UFO.

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    I've seen something in broad daylight that I can't explain: "An appleseed with a rollcage" is the best description I have ever managed for it. It was colored and shaped like an appleseed and had a cage around the outside. My Dad saw it first while we were sitting on the balcony when I was about 13 years old and about knocked me out of my chair when he stood up. He said "Did you see that?" I said no and started to laugh at his reaction, then it just came back up from the other side of the hill and hovered about 1,000' up. It wasn't more than a half a mile away, as it came up from behind the hill directly to the NE of my folks place. It hovered for about 1 second, then kind of swooped NW and upward and that was it. We stood there quiet for what seemed like a while until my Dad asked me if I had seen something. I said yes, so he asked me what I saw and I described the same thing he had just seen.

I can't explain it.

Anyhow, I don't believe in Ness, Unicorns, Elves, or Fairies, and I do think that all of the hooky TV shows about "Squatch Huntin' and Monster Hunters" are all absolute garbage, full of ignorance that's perpetuating ignorance on the subject.

However, I don't rule out Sasquatch existing in the absolutely vast wilderness that exists where man has perhaps never ever been. There is just so much evidence that supports something being out there in the wilderness that people cross paths with once in a while. I just can't imagine a scenario that includes so many people with the budget's and cohersion necessary to pull off a solid hoax in the absolute middle of nowhere. Not to mention, a location where you can readily buy high-end bigfoot outfits, where the staff and all your friends can keep their mouths shut and never come forward for recognition.

Furthermore, when you ask "Why hasn't one been shot?" I have to ask what your own chances might be as a skilled marksman and/or an avid hunter, to hunt down and shoot an active delta force operator, then successfully deter his squad as you sack up and carry his body out of the wilderness to prove that him and his squad are out there?

That question might seem a bit odd, but you have to assume that they are highly intelligent if they're a hominid that's existed as long as homo-sapiens and that if stories of their presence have existed for hundreds of years in North America and around the world, well before the internet could have spread the idea between settlements, then they may be real and may never be found in the wild.

All Native American cultures from New Mexico to British Columbia cite them in their history and story telling in one way or another, some referring to them as "Mountain Boss" or "Stick Men."

I mean, I find it ignorant to assume that they are fictitious as unicorns simply because a body isn't laying in front of you....The world was also flat, until someone sailed over the horizon. I think it's just a matter of time.

Top Bottom