Lynx Defense

Is Californication or New Yorkification of Texas inevitable?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

One of the things I took away at about the 4 minute mark - he's going over who supports Robert O'Rourke for governor - which included the University of Texas, and the US Army... what the **** are government bodies doing endorsing candidates or contributing to campaigns?

Do y'all agree with John Williams' view that it is inevitable that Texas goes blue and becomes NYC 2.0 or California? Can we stop it?
    Target Sports

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 16-16-21 Texas WILL Become NYC 2 0.png

The State of Texas contributed $25,755 to Beto's campaign? The US Army $27,257? The federal government $27,409? What the actual ****?

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Democrats are already running Texas. Abbott is a leftist piece of mule vomit, his "best buddy" Dade is a radical far-left Democrat, and Cornyn is a little leftist swamp critter. Not to mention, one of tubby open-borders "my turn" Jebbie Bush's little swine boys with both trotters in the trough right up at the top of the leftist heap who style themselves our masters.

And all of them swear that they are "Republicans."

Which carries me along to the usual theory that we have the Evil Party and the Stupid party. Two sides of the same corrupt coin, with one side wanting you in the gas chambers right now and the other thinking...well, maybe later.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth

One of the things I took away at about the 4 minute mark - he's going over who supports Robert O'Rourke for governor - which included the University of Texas, and the US Army... what the **** are government bodies doing endorsing candidates or contributing to campaigns?

Do y'all agree with John Williams' view that it is inevitable that Texas goes blue and becomes NYC 2.0 or California? Can we stop it?

I think we all have to get more active in local elections (school boards, regional party chairs), and fight the indoctrination of the children via the public education system. So, possible, but very difficult.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    View attachment 289765

The State of Texas contributed $25,755 to Beto's campaign? The US Army $27,257? The federal government $27,409? What the actual ****?

No, the State of Texas did not donate to Beto; those are donations by individuals who are affiliated as employees of a Texas state agency and as reported on their FEC filing for those individual contributions.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    No, the State of Texas did not donate to Beto; those are donations by individuals who are affiliated as employees of a Texas state agency and as reported on their FEC filing for those individual contributions.
    Does the same go with the UT and UC donations? Not the actual institutions but employees of?
    If not how is that "legal" from state universities?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Does the same go with the UT and UC donations? Not the actual institutions but employees of?
    If not how is that "legal" from state universities?

Yes.

b5810219ff9e9d4189b6919116ddb052.jpg

The rest of the disclaimer:

The numbers on this page are based on contributions of $200 or more from PACs and individuals to federal candidates and from PAC, individual and soft money donors to political parties, as reported to the Federal Election Commission. While election cycles are shown in charts as 1996, 1998, 2000 etc. they actually represent two-year periods. For example, the 2002 election cycle runs from January 1, 2001 to December 2002.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I’ve held out as long as I can in this. Give me a reason why I should accept as credible an internet shill/get-rich-quick schemer.
    165a5961f3798d5c77e79c3f0ee335f7.jpg

Not sure I'd call him a "get rich quick" schemer or shill - he's a real estate investor that puts out info on crafting real estate deals - specifically for investment purposes (like @pronstar did/does) - though he's gotten more political since the Brandon administration took over. He's not a Sniffy Joe fan at all and wound up leaving Cali because of the ever-worsening regulatory schemes and social policies and politics.

His warning about Texas is based on his research showing companies fleeing California and New York and a lot resettling in Texas, which he concludes will ultimately turn Texas blue.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    you need to look at the TX education center err reprogramming centers.

They are churning out Liberals faster than they are moving in from liberal states. And not all people fleeing lib states are leftist.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    you need to look at the TX education center err reprogramming centers.

They are churning out Liberals faster than they are moving in from liberal states. And not all people fleeing lib states are leftist.

Yeah, Round Rock ISD, Fort Worth ISD... some doozys coming out of the schools lately!

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    McConaughey dropped out and hopefully we don't have enough stupid people to vote for a democrat here. Me, I'm voting for West.

Top Bottom