• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's racist, they are a different shade, and Obama isn't 100% black. It's his racist white side coming out.

Don't you guys get anything?

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    freaking libs have no shame.. this crab bag after he took office came out on how he was cheating on his wife. then the stupid wife talks about how she cheated on him. two freaking idiots that deserve each other

Libertarian_Longhorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    freaking libs have no shame.. this crab bag after he took office came out on how he was cheating on his wife. then the stupid wife talks about how she cheated on him. two freaking idiots that deserve each other

I am as much of a liberal loather as you are, but don't forget, the Republicans have had a bad record as of late. Cheating scandals all over the map. Teach what you preach.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I am as much of a liberal loather as you are, but don't forget, the Republicans have had a bad record as of late. Cheating scandals all over the map. Teach what you preach.

Repugs usually admit to them, and usually either apologize publically or resign. Libtards almost never do neither.

The two biggest, to me, was Slick Willie because of his position, the place, and the age of Monica.

Then one that the liberal media won't talk about much, John Edwards. His has the potential of being the worse in history. First total denial, then trying to push it on someone else, his wife's health, moving the girl and baby near to him (for a night time visit?), then supposedly telling the girl that when his wife dies they will get married. This is the dirtbaggest of dirtbags.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    It makes me wonder if there's anything in public or private affairs that Obama and his people won't meddle with. Especially troubling to me is the way he involves himself in the business of individuals; the cop in Cambridge is just one example of him attacking a specific person, and now this. You can take a politician out of Chicago, but you can't take old-school Chicago intimidation out of the politician and his cronies. I wonder how long it will be before we have our first 'Vincent Foster'?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom