• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Is anyone else tired of shit like this? This is almost as bad as the Glock Torture Test Extreme video...

When companies make these retarded action sequence videos to advertise their rifles, it really strikes me as cheesy. I don't need BCM to make a damn video showing some fake operators rescue some fake white Muslim "high value target" wearing a shalwar kamiz and a kufi from a fake scenario to get me to want some uber tactical rifle. I can't take companies seriously when I see shit like this. It has a negative reverse effect on me.

PLEASE look at the camera! Are you talking to me or a fucking wall behind me? NOBODY, not ONE PERSON looks at the camera in this video. Even Larry Vickers looks at the camera from time to time in all his videos. COME ON.

I'm starting to think all this shit is marketed towards people who like to imagine that they're some operator, and pay hundreds to thousands to take some class, where they intentionally treat their guns extra hard to get wear marks on them. I'm not saying all people who pay a lot to train are like this. Hell, i'm willing to bet many would agree with me on this bullshit marketing.

The action bits go from the beginning of the video till 1:25, then Travis Haley and some BCM employees talk to the wall behind you for 6 minutes until more action (the cheesier half) starts again at 7:13.

I group advertising like that in the same category as these advertising videos that I have shared in the following posts.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Regarding the video below:

"Please don't try this at home", says Glock.

DAMMIT! I ALREADY hired a helicopter to rappel off of into valley where I can then climb a mountain solely to base jump off of and shoot at an explosive target during freefall, then land into a lake and get chased by a tank. Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Oh, nice, Costa has so many skills! Let me pay him a lot of money so he can teach me to drive a mini van and kill a bunch of people inside a desolate warehouse.

/RANT

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I don't see the problem. I need to know that if I ever have to repel off of the hood of my SUV, after being attacked by some of the top shooting criminals in my area, that my gun will survive my tactical hood moves. These commercials may save your life one day. It is scientific FACT that our bodies resort to the coolest maneuvers our eyes have seen on video, in a time that calls for super human recollection. Thanks to these videos, I'm pretty sure I can single handedly end the crisis in Ukraine. Whoever wants a piece of the glory, watch these videos and meet me in the helicopter Jackashh hired. OK ALL HANDS IN! 1 2 3 LUDUS!!!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I lump these ads with the ads that have the product being carried around by some bikini clad models. I hate them too.

If I want to see barely dressed hot women or some guy run through the mud I will search for that. Neither one is going to make me buy your product. Your product is going to make me buy your product. Tell me about that please.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    What's wrong with a white guy in
    shalwar kamiz?

39AAB1AE-CED1-4A5F-A48C-8C942A2E7EF2_zpsa09emkwe.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    You'd be shocked at the percentage of meat beaters that drive the industry.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I know 1 man who is an "operator".
    I imagine he will never see these "ads".
    If he did, I guess he'd just laugh and shake his head.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    But the opsec rating and hispelodrag of the maneuvers those operators so operatingly operated in under such tactical conditions while getting the mark, AKA: beekeeper, was just breathtaking.

And they didn't even get shot by any of the manikins they ran right out in front of, that was AMAZING!

And I don't know what some of the big words meant that they used to describe the plastic gun parts, but they must be super tactical! That stock even had Bravo in the NAME! That's something operators say, right!?

I gotta have it!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I also thought it was funny the "terrorists" in the car sat there while people shot them from a car parked right beside them.......seems they woulda noticed the guys wearing helmets, masks, and holding guns....

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

That was pretty cheesy too at first, but i actually got something from that lol. At the end, the point was made that it can take AK mags off Akhmeds AK lol. All the other vids didn't show the gun they were promoting doing anything special that you can't do with any other AR. Sure, you can drive a stake into a rock with a glock, but just about any handgun with a flat side or two can do that.

Top Bottom