• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Imagine how different the Senate would look right now if the 17th Amendment was repealed.

I know i will get flamed, but I will say it since you opened amedments. I will not say right or wrong, but can you imagine how crime, public assistance and such would be impacted with 13th and 15th amendments as well as the voting rights act were repealled? ALso if the birthright citizenship clause was never interpreted for anchor babies california and colorado would nto be blue. They have their eyes on NEvada and arizona. I am cool with everyone regardless of race, but there are many blacks and latinos that are duped by democrats and allows gangsters, prostitutes, communists, atheists, anti-americans, open border morons. I often wonder when the powder keg will go off. I don't think it will be pretty, but i have heard many ask about ethnic or racial conflict and i do think its possible. Its pretty bad when you have to pander to people who should not be in the country anyway like illegals or anchor babies in your own nation for your party to win.
    Lynx Defense

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    phoenix,

I won't "flame" you, as I fear that you are correct. ===> When President Trump is reelected to a second term, as I believe VERY LIKELY, the HoR is retaken by the GOP & the GOP wins even more US Senate seats in 2020, I suspect that the current HATE & RAGE on the FAR LEFT will explode into violence.

While I do NOT side with those "who are loading their guns for what they believe is a coming CIVIL WAR", I do believe that it is 100% prudent to prepare to protect our loved ones, home & hearth from scattered violent, homegrown terrorist, incidents, that will be FAR worse than any incident that we have heretofore seen in the last 150+ years.
    (In a few years, if current fracturing of American society increases, we may all look back on the "state of lawlessness" after Hurricane Katrina with more than a little wistfulness for such a relative time of domestic concord.)

just my OPINIONS on 21JAN19, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    phoenix,

I won't "flame" you, as I fear that you are correct. ===> When President Trump is reelected to a second term, as I believe VERY LIKELY, the HoR is retaken by the GOP & the GOP wins even more US Senate seats in 2020, I suspect that the current HATE & RAGE on the FAR LEFT will explode into violence.

While I do NOT side with those "who are loading their guns for what they believe is a coming CIVIL WAR", I do believe that it is 100% prudent to prepare to protect our loved ones, home & hearth from scattered violent, homegrown terrorist, incidents, that will be FAR worse than any incident that we have heretofore seen in the last 150+ years.
    (In a few years, if current fracturing of American society increases, we may all look back on the "state of lawlessness" after Hurricane Katrina with more than a little wistfulness for such a relative time of domestic concord.)

just my OPINIONS on 21JAN19, satx

I see you have been around the boards a bit. I am really concerned about republican chances in 2020 mostly lack of most white people pride in their heritage and the games democrats play with minorities and get away with. I hope you are right. I am not sure if i agree with the guys about civil war or not, but i do agree with those who are concerned about it and preparing for it. Our nation in a way reminds me of when i learned about the fall of rome. Part of it was multiculturalism. I think he will give them a fight, but i am not sure trump can win as I think Florida will be impossible with felons now allowed to vote, PA will be as tough. I think he keeps north carolina and maybe arizona, but it will be competitive as the muff diver prooved in her senate victory. SHe is also an atheist. To each their own, but in that state it surprises me. Also WI and MI will be really tough this time.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    phoenix,

It is my sincere belief as a "constant monitor of the left" is that the DIMocRATS will nominate a FAR LEFT EXTREMIST that can carry NO STATE out of the Northeast, Hi & the left coast as the "leftist loons", of the FAR LEFT of the DIMocRAT Party, will accept nothing/nobody but one of their own FAR LEFT FANATICS.

I don't think that "Crazy Uncle Joe" Biden or populist Bernie Sanders will be nominated by the DIMs in 2020, as they will not be seen as "Progressive enough" and/or "committed to Progressive social change" AND that that FRINGE candidate will LOSE in a bloodbath in NOV 2020.

yours, satx

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The Beto scare happened because of some who could not forgive Cruz for his attacks on Trump and being the no compromise type did not vote for Cruz. Look at the difference in the Governors race between the two candidates. Not as close as the Cruz- Beto race. Abbot had a 55.8 % to 42% victory. Ted Cruz had 50.9% to Beto's 48.3%. Notice the disparity? almost 5 % votes. Beto had a crap load of cash and many stars from Hollywood and still couldn't pull it off. So there were some folks who couldn't compromise on Cruz but voted for Abbot but for some reason did not make a mark for Cruz. I would have laughed my but off at all these non compromise folks if Beto had won. They almost cut off their nose to spite their face. I figure what hurt Beto was the Hollywood Star support. I figured Beto was done after a Democratic friend mentioned the huge rally he had. Then I informed my friend that way over 80% of the city couldn't be bothered to show up to support Beto and he was sad again.

Last edited:

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Back in the day Texas did not have concealed carry...Oh Noes. Then Ann Richards the Governor/Dem told us Texans we were not fit to vote to decide on it. Only she was worthy enough to make that decision. Next thing you know she is selling Doritos on TV. No presidential run.... a Dem flop story.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    The Beto scare happened because of some who could not forgive Cruz for his attacks on Trump and being the no compromise type did not vote for Cruz.......

Proving that the IQ distribution of the Bell Curve is still operative for "conservatives" in a two party system.

Now if we could just root out the f***ing rinos ...

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    phoenix,

It is my sincere belief as a "constant monitor of the left" is that the DIMocRATS will nominate a FAR LEFT EXTREMIST that can carry NO STATE out of the Northeast, Hi & the left coast as the "leftist loons", of the FAR LEFT of the DIMocRAT Party, will accept nothing/nobody but one of their own FAR LEFT FANATICS.

I don't think that "Crazy Uncle Joe" Biden or populist Bernie Sanders will be nominated by the DIMs in 2020, as they will not be seen as "Progressive enough" and/or "committed to Progressive social change" AND that that FRINGE candidate will LOSE in a bloodbath in NOV 2020.

yours, satx

From your lips to God's ears brother. I hope. The thing is the post right under yours you see that republicans steal victory from teh jaws of defeat. That is what worries me. They step and fetch. Also democrats are playing the out latino game with amnesty and the soft on crime game with blacks. I would not be shocked if they have slave catcher....er i mean volunteers with whips ensuring blacks go to vote especially in florida.

Top Bottom