• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlteisenMkII

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    San Antonio,TX
    It is and isn't . Haven't been here long. If I see someone sellin what I'm lookin for I might send a PM, But might put any stuff to sell or trade here before Texas Gun Trader considering the number of scammers there. Just drop in and read the news on here from time to time.

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    You rang?

tenor.gif
    That may be a tranny!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Well now, I like gun peeps generally; I like T&A even more. But I tells ya, I have shot firearms since I could dangle my feet off the edge of a dime. An, there ain' much new to talk about.

On the other hand, I do enjoy discussin and cussin varied things I'm interested in with a bunch of firearms yahoos. If you don't, just scroll on by.

Have a nice day. It's still snowing here in Lib/la land!!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Damn - who died and elected YOU king of TGT??? Ah'd venture to guess that I likely acquired more firearms in the past 12 months than you did...an' if you own less than 20, well....you ARE behind the curve.

Other than that - who cares? Do what YOU want to do, and stop acting like a democrap and telling OTHER folks how to lead THEIR lives.
    I'm not telling people anything just stating an opinion. Are you suggesting I suppress my opinion like a Democrap?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm not telling people anything just stating an opinion. Are you suggesting I suppress my opinion like a Democrap?

No - I'm suggesting you keep your unasked-for opinion to yourself rather than whine and carry on like some damned liberal Karen/Kevin. You sit there, having insulted many on this board and then want to act all butt-hurt.

Top Bottom