• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    No - I'm suggesting you keep your unasked-for opinion to yourself rather than whine and carry on like some damned liberal Karen/Kevin. You sit there, having insulted many on this board and then want to act all butt-hurt.
    Interesting take that makes no sense at all, but you're welcome to it. I think my next suggestion will include TGT having a safe space for the easily offended.
    Texas SOT

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    No - I'm suggesting you keep your unasked-for opinion to yourself rather than whine and carry on like some damned liberal Karen/Kevin. You sit there, having insulted many on this board and then want to act all butt-hurt.
    1680386374748.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Why did the family reunions die? Was it the china flu that killed it?

Other than the Spring 2020 reunion, none were cancelled due to Covid that I recall. Fall 2021 was my last hurrah putting them together and Jimmy coordinated the Spring 2022 reunion.

Last fall, the Sterling memorial meets were held in lieu of a central reunion. Historically, they’ve been held the first or second Saturday in April and October.

All it takes is one person to make a couple of phone calls and post a thread to put on the next one. I’m willing to assist in the coordination, but I’ve got. So many irons in the fire it’s hard for me to commit to anything more than a week out right now.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Interesting take that makes no sense at all, but you're welcome to it. I think my next suggestion will include TGT having a safe space for the easily offended.

....and a room for folks that couldn't deliver a joke (if that's your implication) on a bet. I'm tired of folks that think they need to tell others how to live.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    ....and a room for folks that couldn't deliver a joke (if that's your implication) on a bet. I'm tired of folks that think they need to tell others how to live.
    You literally came into this telling me what to do and attempted to insult me. Which you failed at. Yet you accused me of doing exactly that? That's some weird hypocritical thinking going on, but do continue.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    You literally came into this telling me what to do and attempted to insult me. Which you failed at. Yet you accused me of doing exactly that? That's some weird hypocritical thinking going on, but do continue.

No - I registered my objection to YOU attempting to dictate what is discussed on this forum.

Nice try, scooter.....

Top Bottom