Remedy for this is another tgt family reunion
    1680354706838.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Do y'all even own any? Seems like more than 90 percent of the talk going on around here is bullshit. I'm cool with titty pic's in the mancave, but some of y'all folk need to get outside and enjoy some trigger time. This ain't twitterface. Get off the internet and enjoy some life. Drink a beer, shoot the shit, shoot the steel, get laid, do something. More guns. That is all.
    No never did either it was just a ruse. Could be 90 % of the bullshit is from the 90 % of old codger with nothing to do but bullshit, we live on fixed incomes. I honestly think I'd enjoy under the covers with some titty time more then shooting, Then think of the bullshit I could spew about my titty time.

The reality is I just just need a free place to shoot & hunt like all the Free Shit Army believes. Hopefully I can find some old titties with lots of land nearby who loves me for being a tired old poor man..

Last edited:

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    No never did either it was just a rude. Could be 90 % of the bullshit is from the 90 % of old codger with nothing to do but bullshit, we live on fixed incomes. I honestly think I'd enjoy under the covers with some titty time more then shooting, Then think of the bullshit I could spew about my titty time.

The reality is I just just need a free place to shoot & hunt like all the Free Shit Army believes. Hopefully I can find some old titties with lots of land nearby who loves me for being a tired old poor man..
    1680355363668.jpeg

In all fairness, you were not clear on what type of tittys. . .

:roflfunny:

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    A few problems for me: biggest of which is I keep losing my guns, not misplaced mind you but I take it out on a boat and the darn thing sinks! a little splash of water and the gun rusts and corrodes to dust instantly. A seriest of unfortunate boating accidents and I'm left with no guns. Secondarily, I hate HATE paying $25 to go shoot holes in paper even though its air conditioned and inside. They always frown upon me trying to shoot my gun how I want to, sideways, rapid fire, twirling it around my fingers etc. Its like the range officers forgot how to have fun with guns. They know my face by now and turn me away from the range when they see me with a 6-pack of beer for some reason. These guys don't know how to party.

In all seriousness, I just don't enjoy going to an indoor range for the cost and just poking a few holes in paper; I do like to (safely) rapidfire and other stuff without a RO telling me to slow down while I'm stationary in the booth. I much prefer the outdoor tac-bay style of shooting where its less rigid and formal. However I don't like the exorbitant fees to shoot in tac bays 2 hours drive away. When I lived in New Mexico I could drive 20-30 minutes to Federal BLM land, lean a wood pallet against a cactus, staple a target to it and have fun for as long as I wanted to and pick up my trash and head home without seeing another person the entire time. Texas simply doesn't have that.

My next goal in life is having ~15 acres for my own private shooting range. I'd invite people when I felt like it but everyone here on TGT will probably agree a private shooting range within walking distance of your home is infinitely better than any paid shooting range in Texas. I'm foregoing shooting too extensively until that goal is within sight.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    A few problems for me: biggest of which is I keep losing my guns, not misplaced mind you but I take it out on a boat and the darn thing sinks! a little splash of water and the gun rusts and corrodes to dust instantly. A seriest of unfortunate boating accidents and I'm left with no guns. Secondarily, I hate HATE paying $25 to go shoot holes in paper even though its air conditioned and inside. They always frown upon me trying to shoot my gun how I want to, sideways, rapid fire, twirling it around my fingers etc. Its like the range officers forgot how to have fun with guns. They know my face by now and turn me away from the range when they see me with a 6-pack of beer for some reason. These guys don't know how to party.

In all seriousness, I just don't enjoy going to an indoor range for the cost and just poking a few holes in paper; I do like to (safely) rapidfire and other stuff without a RO telling me to slow down while I'm stationary in the booth. I much prefer the outdoor tac-bay style of shooting where its less rigid and formal. However I don't like the exorbitant fees to shoot in tac bays 2 hours drive away. When I lived in New Mexico I could drive 20-30 minutes to Federal BLM land, lean a wood pallet against a cactus, staple a target to it and have fun for as long as I wanted to and pick up my trash and head home without seeing another person the entire time. Texas simply doesn't have that.

My next goal in life is having ~15 acres for my own private shooting range. I'd invite people when I felt like it but everyone here on TGT will probably agree a private shooting range within walking distance of your home is infinitely better than any paid shooting range in Texas. I'm foregoing shooting too extensively until that goal is within sight.

My indoor range has programmable targets that simulate shoot/no-shoot and different qualification drills. Makes range day a lot of fun and usefulness....

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Do y'all even own any? Seems like more than 90 percent of the talk going on around here is bullshit.

Damn - who died and elected YOU king of TGT??? Ah'd venture to guess that I likely acquired more firearms in the past 12 months than you did...an' if you own less than 20, well....you ARE behind the curve.

Other than that - who cares? Do what YOU want to do, and stop acting like a democrap and telling OTHER folks how to lead THEIR lives.

Top Bottom