DK Firearms

Is there a way to track your Ltc Application to make sure everything has been received?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Just checked mine, shows "License printing pending"... awww yessss

Hey man - good to see you over here. Recognize the handle.
    Appendix is the most comfortable way to carry in a 911 that I've found. The seats don't have a lot of love for a hip carry...

RSBro

No Limit Honky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2019
    Magnolia, Texas
    Hey man - good to see you over here. Recognize the handle.
    Appendix is the most comfortable way to carry in a 911 that I've found. The seats don't have a lot of love for a hip carry...

Hey man, yeah good to see you here too! 911s and guns, there's never enough time in the day lol.
    I'm definitely looking into appendix carry, or even IWB in my lower middle back. I know it's not 'as fast' but it may be more comfortable for me. I barely have enough room for my keys in my hip pockets, much less a pistol.

Do you shoot at Saddle River on 1488? I signed up there about a month ago, LMK if you ever wanna go plink, I'm sure there are other local guys on both forums.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Sweet, I signed up for a Gold membership under my company, just signed up to go Sunday AM.

I didn’t figure the discount on stuff that Gold offered was big enough to offset the difference in initiation cost. I don’t really shop for ammo there...

RSBro

No Limit Honky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2019
    Magnolia, Texas
    I didn’t figure the discount on stuff that Gold offered was big enough to offset the difference in initiation cost. I don’t really shop for ammo there...

I took my LTC class there, so they had a big discount on the initiation fee, otherwise I would've gone Silver too.

Top Bottom