Guns International

Is there an FFL that does inexpensive transferrs for Online purchases?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbubba

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anyone know if there an FFL that does inexpensive transferrs for Online purchases around here?

Maybe even a Veterans Discount?

He's not that close to you, but Michael Ready is $10 per transfer. He's officially Cross Hairs Guns and is located in the Oak Hill area at 8500 El Rey, Austin, Texas 78737, (512)288-5597. He's got a 'real job' so you typically have to pick up your firearms after work hours or on weekends.

In your area I've heard good things about Steve Ou, his contact information is:
    Spreadfire Arms
    9410-C Anderson Mill Road
    Austin, TX 78729
    512-423-1593 cell
    512-547-5150 office
    spreadfirearms@aol.com

You might also run through this old thread http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/general-firearms-ammo/5461-texas-ffl-transfer-list.html

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    My lower is being delivered to spreadfire on Monday for $20, Ill let you know how it goes. Storied firearms out 290 does them for $10 but it was worth the extra $10 to get it closer to me since I work over by UT though.

dalto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Austin
    gt is $15. I have done 4 transfers through them and there were no problems. You do have to wait an extra day or two for them to log the firearm in.

I have done many transfers with spreadfire, not sure if he still does them but last time I did one they were $20

Some that I haven't used but heard good things about:
    Adrian in round rock does them. There are several posts about this. Last I heard he was charging $10
    Old Cannon Armory does them($20, $10 with CHL)

Other than that, there are actually a ton of others that do them with prices all over the board. Texas is a pretty good place to find inexpensive transfers.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Heritage Firearms (183&Anderson Mill) charged $25 today. Small shop and I've never had to wait to be helped.

I've used GT lots. Used to be $10. Now it's $15. They get pretty busy so if you are ever in a hurry, it can be frustrating. When you get someone, they are very helpful. It usually takes a couple days once they receive a transfer for it to get logged and call you to let you know it's ready.

Maybe I'll give old cannon a try next.

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    I highly recommend John from Tactical Advantage Fire-arms(Round Rock), he has low over-head and passes the savings on to his customers. Very friendly guy and professional, just hired a helper so this might be a good time for you.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom