• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rogerdmillerco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    I've been waiting for the Wesson DWX and just stumbled across this listing for one:

I'm surprised to see it in stock let alone discounted because I would imagine the demand for them is pretty high. The website says to make payment with cash app and zelle which is a bit strange

Anyone have any experience with this business?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

HPFlashman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    Per the site's contact info the 323 area code is in Los Angeles and the 954 area code is in Fort Lauderdale, neither of which is near Dunedin, Florida which is near Tampa.

jbrig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    Houston
    Some of you guys went to the site? It lost me at ammory.

Fool me once...
    Same for me as well. Wasn't even going to go to the site because it was just screaming SCAM with the spelling of ammory, but then since we started with the game of finding all of the crap that is wrong with the site I thought I'd play too haha. I like how they have centerfire spelled two ways on the page (centerfire and centrefire).

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Zelle is the only payment app I accept now since step uncle Joe decided to hire 80 thousand more IRS workers and 1099 me for all transactions in venmo, PayPal and every other one except for zelle
    Interesting! Had too look that up... Apparently Zelle is exempt from that as it's a bank messaging system, not a payment processor.

I'm going to start using it for in person transactions, but I wouldn't use Zelle for online orders. Not worth the risk. Online orders are CC only due to the fraud protection you get with them.

Top Bottom