• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StevenC.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    San Antonio
    I'm not willing to call Force_Multiplier a "troll" just yet.

I truly think he believes the Israeli, "I've-come-to-America-to-train-Americans-how-to-defeat-terrorists-because-we've-been-fighting-terrorist-forever" shtick.

I've benefited from quality influences in my life: a retired Col. US Army Infantry and an Ltc. USMC Infantry both of whom have worked with the Israelis. Both declared Israel has a second (if not third) rate military which looks good because they have always fought fourth and fifth rate "Armies." By that I mean little more than fanatical retards who are willing to die for 72 virgins.

Hell, the proof of this is in the very fact that they teach un-chambered carry to ward off ND or fratricide and that they WASTE time arguing for a stance for shooting.

He is a victim of good marketing.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

StevenC.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    San Antonio
    I understand the hesitation, but if we start seeing more and more terrorist attacks here on our soil, the mindset will completely change. If our Administration allows the resettlement of potential Jihadis in America, and I believe it's a matter of time, this will be a necessary tactic. Thanks for commenting, Steven. It's always a pleasure to read your comments, and get your insight on topics.

My point is that our use of force will always be judged by the laws of the State where we used said force. If, after shooting someone justifiably, we run up and pump a round or two into the persons head we are begging to be charged with murder.

It may make for a great movie scene or tactical fantasy camp tough-guy talk, but doing so will almost certainly land one in a courtroom.

It speaks to the amateur nature of the training and the lack of understanding of American jurisprudence.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    That's because he's trolling. He's just staying "in character" very consistently.

I'll just say it, NO ONE serious uses "Israeli pistol techniques". You will not find a single, reputable instructor that teaches LE/Mil and civilians on a large scale, that uses these sorts of techniques.

There are only 2 types of Israeli pistol technique advocates:

1. People that don't know what they're talking about
    2. Those that are trolling for laughs, YT views, or whatever

Your statements aren't accurate. Nor do I believe that your statements are true, or hold merit in this forum topic. It's pretty easy to stay in character when it's the truth. It appears like the trolling has nothing to do with me, except that you keep bringing it up. It's odd, really, and I giggle a little thinking about how much you must think about it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    It should also be noted, that the information in this video is information I can't find online. Well, unless it's "go and hide, and call 911, or call swat, etc." It's meant to inform. Agree or not, I thought the class was awesome, and I recommend others go. Ive enjoyed catching up on the dialogue, and I hope this response isn't too trollish...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    What it really looks like is , Sig, trolling me. Not the other way around. Seems like you aren't willing to produce videos of your own, but you're more than willing to critique. There's a name for those people...they're called hypocrites.

I absolutely value critique from people like Steven C. We may not agree on everything, but he's willing to actually show me the difference. Anyone can copy/paste something they've read in shotgun news...and you know what I mean. Perhaps you should comment more over at Arfcom, and less here??? You're the only troll I see around.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Trolling

There's your answer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I think it would have been better articulated by saying, Americas way of doing it is better...that's what I was attempting to state. Youre interpretation was incorrext, because of my lack of articulation.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    There are countless stories of Americans aggressively dealing with active shooters, only for them to commit suicide, or be killed. Do a little research before you judge indefinitely. Perhaps you'll find some clarity.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    That's because he's trolling. He's just staying "in character" very consistently.

I'll just say it, NO ONE serious uses "Israeli pistol techniques". You will not find a single, reputable instructor that teaches LE/Mil and civilians on a large scale, that uses these sorts of techniques.

There are only 2 types of Israeli pistol technique advocates:

1. People that don't know what they're talking about
    2. Those that are trolling for laughs, YT views, or whatever

Truth.

This guy has no clue, I knew it when he first started posting videos here.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What it really looks like is , Sig, trolling me. Not the other way around. Seems like you aren't willing to produce videos of your own, but you're more than willing to critique. There's a name for those people...they're called hypocrites.

I absolutely value critique from people like Steven C. We may not agree on everything, but he's willing to actually show me the difference. Anyone can copy/paste something they've read in shotgun news...and you know what I mean. Perhaps you should comment more over at Arfcom, and less here??? You're the only troll I see around.

That's not what a hypocrite is.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think it would have been better articulated by saying, Americas way of doing it is better...that's what I was attempting to state. Youre interpretation was incorrext, because of my lack of articulation.

This post wasn't articulates very well. I have no idea what you think now. Israel has a better way? Americas way is better? I don't get it.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I actually know a guy that has done some videos. Think I'll see if he's willing to work something up for these situations.

He hasn't done any in a while, but I'll see if I can't get him out of hiding.

Sent from my HAL 9000

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I actually know a guy that has done some videos. Think I'll see if he's willing to work something up for these situations.

He hasn't done any in a while, but I'll see if I can't get him out of hiding.

'Bout time. Been way too long ...

Top Bottom