• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Didn't watch the vid. But if the question is has the military been turning on us.... Well, AFAIK the leadership has been stacked with leftists since Vietnam. Look at the era of Colin Powell Jr for example. Followed by the guy that ran Somalia, some pacifist Marine general. I can't remember the name, but I read his book. A real nice guy. Then look at "Mad Dog Mattis" the only thing that made that guy mad was Trump.
    Capitol Armory ad

Dr P

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Dallas
    Legal and Psych professions create new money making opportunities all the time. Gender Identity counseling and transitioning services are new money pits.

Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    Legal and Psych professions create new money making opportunities all the time. Gender Identity counseling and transitioning services are new money pits.
    I think I will start a new biz since covid killed my biz. I will be a Dr of gender identity counseling. Probably an on-the-money statement Dr P but what a sad F ing joke the USA has become.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Phuck around and find out.

Play stupid games.

Cold dead hands on a steaming pile of brass.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    So how many of you have unregistered SBRs and suppressors?

I think the willpower to be a criminal is too low in the gun community. Meanwhile massive civil disobedience is ending drug prohibitions.

1615480536884.png

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    So how many of you have unregistered SBRs and suppressors?

I think the willpower to be a criminal is too low in the gun community. Meanwhile massive civil disobedience is ending drug prohibitions.

View attachment 247695

As evidenced by how few were willing to help try to get Constituted Carry passed over the last decade even when we found legal loopholes to push their envelope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I don't think the two are comparable.

The massive civil disobedience that is ending drug prohibitions has been ongoing for 50 years (at least) and has been fueled during that entire time by new product entering the market in massive quantities.

There's no such thing as a $20 machine gun that can be passed to me, palm to palm, by my local street corner dealer. When gun are outlawed, yes, some will be smuggled in and some will be printed but you can't walk around with an AR in your sock or get a new one for a few bucks whenever you dump the one you have because you see a cop car. The supply will dry up. Even in places where gun laws are strict but no one is interested in enforcing them (e.g. Malta) there's no local manufacturing and illegal imports are, at best, a trickle. The unregistered shooters there make do with stuff left behind from WWII and only get to do a bit of shooting up in the hills, away from prying eyes.

My point is that even if the gun community had the willpower to engage in massive civil disobedience, it wouldn't work. Many of us would die. A few police would die. The average voter would decide we're all terrorists and the private ownership of guns would disappear from most of America.

Like it or not, my opinion is that we must work within the system. Exactly how to be successful at that...I don't know. We've been nibbled at since the 1930s and, ultimately, over time, our freedoms have been slowly curtailed. Turning this franchise around is something I don't begin to understand.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    There's no such thing as a $20 machine gun that can be passed to me, palm to palm, by my local street corner dealer.
    The Glock auto sears were going for $20 on wish.com recently :laughing:
    A lightning link should cost a buck.
    Many of us would die. A few police would die. The average voter would decide we're all terrorists and the private ownership of guns would disappear from most of America.
    People have died for a high, too. I think the only difference in the two is hollywood has helped normalize drug use, but they'd never do that for firearms.

My main point is people keep saying things like "not another inch", "from my cold dead hands", and "**** around and find out", but we all know that's bullshit.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Doubt anyone really knows for sure what will happen. Lots of examples to support different views.

People were getting drunk regularly during prohibition despite a strong push by the media of the time and many powerful groups to tell everyone how evil alcohol is and show people getting caught, arrested, products destroyed, etc.

Later we had the drug war start and things like “Reefer Madness” and other propaganda showing just how evil it is to smoke weed. But it persisted.

It’s illegal to cut the catalytic converter and DPF off a diesel, but there’s a ton of them rolling up and down the highways despite powerful lobby groups trying to convince us the planet is dying.

None of these are perfect or direct comparisons of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom