• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    As has already been posted elsewhere, Abbott will be signing the bill Thursday in San Antonio...at the Alamo. Takes a while to set things up and all the schedules aligned.

Imagine the head explosions at SA's city hall when THAT got made public! LOL!!!!!
    Wonder if that mega-tool Mayor Ron will show up for a photo op?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    What part is bullshit? We have a retired San Antonio LEO on this forum that says any open carry LTC holders now are stopped and ID in San Antonio. No reasonable cause, just a stop and ID type stop. Completely illegal in my mind but he claims it is the routine in San Antonio right now. Is this true? I don't know.

If it is bullshit, it is not my bullshit. The claims were the stop and ID every open carry, not disarm them. I hope that you are correct but I have seen enough youtube videos to know tha

I've OC'd around SAPD officers a number of times, have never been stopped/questioned. Stop believing YT vids that are often only PART of the story.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I've OC'd around SAPD officers a number of times, have never been stopped/questioned. Stop believing YT vids that are often only PART of the story.

In all fairness to Rotor, he is simply stating what another member, who claims to be some sort of former SA LE officer has repeatedly stated about SA officers stopping and checking the ID of people who are carrying openly. I have seen that members posts on that subject several times myself.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    In all fairness to Rotor, he is simply stating what another member, who claims to be some sort of former SA LE officer has repeatedly stated about SA officers stopping and checking the ID of people who are carrying openly. I have seen that members posts on that subject several times myself.

But that's the issue - he's repeating RUMOR, not fact.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You know, I believe you but I had several "angry discussions" with our forum member that claims otherwise. I personally did not believe that the San Antonio police department would welcome a bunch of lawsuits. As far as youtube videos, it is a little hard to not believe what you are actually seeing. The days of no video are over. Video is everywhere. George Floyd video has a cop going to jail.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Videos can be altered, or shown only in partial snippets that presents the narrative desired. Write that down.
    Sure they can be altered but when you see that long gun carriers are stopped, detained, handcuffed and sometimes arrested it is obvious that they are indicative of cops that didn’t get the memo from their chiefs.

Derilictimus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2021
    US
    Colion Noir does a good job on UTube about the 6th street mass shooting. Tells how Mayor of Austin uses it to exploit the 2nd. Other decent videos about what's going on at the ATF with this new pick of Biden. Senators also slamming this guy about what his description is of an assault rifle. The world is now full video. You can't just edit this stuff that easily. It's a brave new world out there and as Texans let's not let people think we're going to go out and buy all these guns without our friends and family there to help the buyers learn how to use them safely. If you do so you're just saying Texans are a bunch of idiots and hicks that don't know nothing. If you are a veteran firearm owner you know better. You were taught by family most likely that served in the military or law enforcement. If not you read about it just like you read every manual that comes with a firearm before you use it. You get better and better over the years. Maybe you're a marksman and you will pass that along to anyone willing to ask you for help would you not? This is Texas as I know it. Don't be deceived by these anti- gun advocates that want to start banning anything. Don't let it start with something as simple as a magazine or pistol arm brace. You want a noise suppressor made in Texas? Let's do this!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Colion Noir does a good job on UTube about the 6th street mass shooting. Tells how Mayor of Austin uses it to exploit the 2nd. Other decent videos about what's going on at the ATF with this new pick of Biden. Senators also slamming this guy about what his description is of an assault rifle. The world is now full video. You can't just edit this stuff that easily. It's a brave new world out there and as Texans let's not let people think we're going to go out and buy all these guns without our friends and family there to help the buyers learn how to use them safely. If you do so you're just saying Texans are a bunch of idiots and hicks that don't know nothing. If you are a veteran firearm owner you know better. You were taught by family most likely that served in the military or law enforcement. If not you read about it just like you read every manual that comes with a firearm before you use it. You get better and better over the years. Maybe you're a marksman and you will pass that along to anyone willing to ask you for help would you not? This is Texas as I know it. Don't be deceived by these anti- gun advocates that want to start banning anything. Don't let it start with something as simple as a magazine or pistol arm brace. You want a noise suppressor made in Texas? Let's do this!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    CC is going to work just fine like it already does in the twenty other states that have it. Whether people get training or not. Most people won't even know about this law because we are a country of stupid that has been brainwashed by corrupt Pols and the MSM propaganda machine.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    CC is going to work just fine like it already does in the twenty other states that have it. Whether people get training or not. Most people won't even know about this law because we are a country of stupid that has been brainwashed by corrupt Pols and the MSM propaganda machine.

Exactly.

Those hand wringers that are all up in arms over the streets running red with blood, ( Which they claimed was going to happen when concealed carry and open carry were passed.) need to move their scared wuss assess to much safer states like California, Illinois, or New York, where law-abiding citizens can't carry guns for self defense. That should solve their problems!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Exactly! Every time we win back a bit of freedom, the chicken littles come out screaming "blood in the streets!"

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    what we need to worry about is getting some strong election laws so the libtards can't pack the ballot like they love to do. Bussing transients to the polls and they got their poster boy Beto out working on it hard. Special session needs to start tomorrow.

Top Bottom