• ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Finally submitted my application today!
    13 1/2 months since I moved to the great state.

Took the class about 2 weeks ago. Have been working with a court back in commiefornia and finally got my disposition... kind of. Case was so minuscule and old they purged the file. Not even a date. Called DPS and they said approximate the date, called the court and they said no date info is available.

I can't seem to schedule my appointment on IdentoGo. It says I'm not in their system, therefore ineligible. Haven't gotten the email from them either.
    How long does that usually take?

Took way longer than I had planned and hoped, but hot damn I'm excited!

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    took an hour or two but I'm scheduled! Headed to Houston for work so I scheduled my appointment for tomorrow afternoon on Bissonet.

Sent from my Sig Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    thanks guys. I was procrastinating for no good reason. turns out my arrest from over 15 years ago was purged /destroyed due to the nature or age. there is not even record of arrest date. only took me 1 month and 2 written letters to find out ,didn't even cost me anything for fees or copies of disposition.

My P320 and one of my P220s have both been tested and ready. My beloved XDs still needs to be retested since it failed to fire, even once, at my qualification. FrogLube!!

Sent from my Sig Sauer

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    you should receive an email in a couple days saying all your docs have been received. DPS website probably won't update for a few weeks. Wait time after all docs submitted is around a month right now.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i got an email today, right before fingerprints, saying they received my submitted docs. nothing about all of them or whatever.

Sent from my Sig Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Thanks Adam. Good excuse for a new gun. Trying to find a budget for a 111 in 300 win mag

Sent from my Sig Sauer

Santaowns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2016
    Approx 32 day wait for me I was in process of moving and went on one week vacation so I can't pinpoint exact dates

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    hopefully mine goes through smoothly. on my public record (through my credit monitoring service) 2 things shown up.

my arrest in 2000 which almost doesnt exist. disclosed and documents uploaded.

something else in 2006. I'm guessing a traffic ticket because I had 2 around that time and an otherwise clean record. shows a case # a disposition date.

Sent from my Sig Sauer

Last edited:

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i must be overthinking this because that 2006 case has me boggled. I was able to trace my 2006 red light ticket to 09/06 and a speeding ticket in 01/07

the case shows a disposition of 02/06

all i remember is a black cop giving me a seat belt ticket on MLK 2006, which was in January. Since it's not a moving violation, i wouldn't have hired a lawyer or taken traffic school to get it dismissed, hence it showing up?

I just don't want to be surprised and have my background check come back with a felony that i forgot about lol.

Damn evening naps, have me up all night.

Sent from my Sig Sauer

Top Bottom