• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deepfried

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    streetman
    I'm looking at getting a TDL1 ITAC GRIP LIGHT for my mossberg 500. I've had a couple of cheap lights and fore grips break off and wanted to know if these will hold up. Thanks for any help.

iTac-TDL1-detail.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    every site I searched it on says 700 lumens... There is no need for the sun when you have the Stoplite

SIG Sauer's Stoplite STL-300J is so bright it's a weapon all in itself.
    Four CR123 batteries power the unit's astounding 700 lumens of blinding white light. With this level of brightness the strobe function might be able to disorient a charging bull on PCP. Even the steady mode is highly disorienting to anyone looking toward the light. You just can't do it; you've got to look away. The different modes are accessed using a rotary selector on the side of the unit.

Deepfried

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    streetman
    Just got it!!! The ebay listing said it was out of Buffalo NY but I got it today and it shipped out of Grand Prairie TX.
    Anyway I bet yall can't guess what stupid thing I did with it that is still making me see spots.
    It actually hurts to look at the light and that was just a glance. I think I'm gonna get another one for my ar15. Them hogs and varmits ain't got a chance and I don't need to lug around a spotlight so I can use my EZgo.

Deepfried

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    streetman
    there is no way it is 700 lumens. maybe at like 1" but thats it.

I don't know how they measure lumens. Last night I compared it to my 1 million candle power spot light. At 50 to 60 yards it was just as bright as the spot light just not as wide. It was a bunch brighter than my 150 lumens light.

Hey I just found this short vid that kinda explains lumens.
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjEVJraNMsw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Pelican Flashlights: Lumens vs. Candlepower[/URL]

Deepfried

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    streetman
    well was about to say glad you like it... so ya now have a superbright flashlight with a handle?

......and it has it's own convenient carring holster.
    What really PI$$e$ me off is that I called Itac and asked if they had any issues using these on a pistol grip shotgun and they said none. The only fore grip that has held up for me is my Mako-Fab.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    ......and it has it's own convenient carring holster.
    What really PI$$e$ me off is that I called Itac and asked if they had any issues using these on a pistol grip shotgun and they said none. The only fore grip that has held up for me is my Mako-Fab.

that sux

Top Bottom