• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    THANKS EVERYONE! I am so excited! It's gonna be amazing. :) any suggestions on what drinks to buy? just curious! yay for finally being 21!

You've seriously not drank before? Wow, you tea totaler. :p

Before you get a buzz on? A single-malt scotch like Glenlivet, or a reposado tequila like Cazadores. Go top shelf at the beginning of the night, especially since others will be buying. Time to sample the good stuff!!

After you start feeling light-headed and stupid, and your sight isn't so clear (like you've been awake for way too long), it won't matter what you drink, but that's a sign to slow down!

Enjoy yourself.. just don't overdo it. Proper pacing is key. Once you get a buzz on, a drink an hour is all you'll need to maintain.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Happy Birthday

I remember when I turned 21 back a year ago. I bought that taurus 357 magnum and bottle of Ezra Brooks. It didnt go very far and neither did I that night. Dont ask what happened that night I havent a clue.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Okay the morning after report! We were out until the close of the bar (0200). She didn't drink a single girl beer and she didn't throw up!LOL. I had to go to work for a little while this morning (on 3whole hours sleep) and I've got to catch up with the Mrs now thanks yall have a good weekend, I 'll give the week end report Mon. LOL!

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    haha i have drank before just i usually only drink "girl beer". and it usually takes only like 2 beers and im gone.. but oh boy last night was great :) let me say this.. i got on the dance floor.. and i have never been on the dance floor before lol. i was doing as they "shaking my butt" lol. i was pretty impressed when i didnt have the bed spins last night, i didnt throw up, and i didnt wake up feeling like total crap. the stomach is a little confused but that is all. all in all, it was a great night!

p.s. skip... i dont do things to end up in jail lol :)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    haha i have drank before just i usually only drink "girl beer". and it usually takes only like 2 beers and im gone.. but oh boy last night was great :) let me say this.. i got on the dance floor.. and i have never been on the dance floor before lol. i was doing as they "shaking my butt" lol. i was pretty impressed when i didnt have the bed spins last night, i didnt throw up, and i didnt wake up feeling like total crap. the stomach is a little confused but that is all. all in all, it was a great night!

p.s. skip... i dont do things to end up in jail lol :)

Woohoo!

And good there were no bed spins! If you get them, forget it, the rest is happening

Get a cheeseburger in you if your stomach lets you eat. Grease is good.

Matter of fact, I think that is my failure now. After a night out I'd immediately go to Whataburger, eat up, then go home and sleep. These days we just go straight home to bed - old age lowers our stamina Then I wake up in morning hatin' life. I blame it on no food! ...surely can't be the alcohol.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Woohoo!

And good there were no bed spins! If you get them, forget it, the rest is happening

Get a cheeseburger in you if your stomach lets you eat. Grease is good.

Matter of fact, I think that is my failure now. After a night out I'd immediately go to Whataburger, eat up, then go home and sleep. These days we just go straight home to bed - old age lowers our stamina Then I wake up in morning hatin' life. I blame it on no food! ...surely can't be the alcohol.

Lol haha it couldn't possibly be the alcohol lol... the second we left the bar all I wanted to do was sleep lol.. I knew if I stayed up a minute longer then necessary id be screwed... I don't really wanna drink tonight but I'm pretty sure we will. Big has already started he's just happy to be at someones house this time I think lol. Tomorrow is bbqing brisket and drinking for sure though :)

Skip... lol no that's not me :)

Top Bottom