• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    That pretty much sums up the experience my fiance had in her last couple months, except it was MJ cookies. The pain was so intense that it was hard for her at times to communicate before then. She was allergic to opioids.

Sorry for your loss and I totally agree about using for cases like that you know last resort type things. But to go to the quacks and say uhhh I’ve got bad dreams I think I got ptsd or a bad toe that gives me an ouchy is bS. Those are the idiots that should not share air around me.
    Hurley's Gold

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Amazing

Smoking tobacco is harmful to your health.

Breathing smoke from burning leaves in the Fall is harmful to your health.

Being a smoke eater fighting fires is harmful to your health.

“Smoking” e-cigs is harmful to your health.

Sucking down mj smoke is beneficial? Really?

eta: I forgot to mention the harm of inhaling smog, mold spores, coal dust and asbestos too.

What is your point? Are you stoned?

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Besides them becoming total fucking idiots, right? Oh, and unmotivated as hell.

I have personally witnessed it.

Exactly when I was early twenties I smoked it and couldn’t get any job because everyone drug tested and made me want to eat sleep and do absolutely nothing so if that’s what you weed suckers want you can have it. Oh and don’t come applying at my business because I’ll drug test your butt and send ya packing. Good luck because everyone drug test now! Bet ya didn’t see that coming:))

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And I know a whole lot of people that don’t and are very very successful. Lots of stuff you Don’t have to worry about or deal with when you don’t need a crutch drug to get through your day:)
    True.
    If you have to smoke it all day to get through your day..... there are underlying issues.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    They know I do not approve so it isn't like they were using it for an excuse. They didn't need to as I could see it.

Plus we are talking about guys that smoked every chance they got, morning, lunch, night, hell I even smelled it in the PortaJohn.

They knew if they got busted they were gone but I have better things to do than try to catch them.

If you want to continue to believe there are no short or long term side effects go ahead. We will just have to disagree.

I never said there weren't side effects. Short term memory loss, potential for pschyzophrenia when started as a child in a developing brain, etc.

What I am saying is that mj isn't physically addictive. So the guys you're talking about that suddenly started breaking laws and violating company policies by smoking on the job have other issues. Pot has been prevalent in every state where it is now legal for many years. It's been highly decriminalized in those states as well. Legalization did not introduce anything to the society or make that much more readily available than it already was.

I know folks that have done the same with alcohol. That doesn't mean alcohol ruins every life it touches. The same could be said about sugar and diabetes or brisket and obesity.

As someone else mentioned, some use it as a crutch for other issues in their lives. The substance in question isn't the problem. The abuse of it is. The abuse is caused by the individual, not the substance. That's all I'm saying.

Top Bottom