• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have a wolf extra power hammer spring in my AR and only shoot milsurp. Is there an option for a g19 to run a heavier spring for the striker? Idk how striker fires work compared to hammer fired guns.

Yep, you can get stiffer striker springs from Wolff: Springs for GLOCK ® Semi-Auto Pistols

Although I'm not 100% sure, as I have not used an extra power striker spring, it will likely increase the weight of the trigger pull a bit. Probably not by much, since it's just an extra half pound over stock.
    Lynx Defense

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Yes, it is the ammo. BUT, you can probably improve your percentage by cleaning the firing pin channel. 800 rds would be enough to gum up the channel.

This issue (dirty FP channel) is common. This is an overlooked area in many guns. We mandate all duty guns be detail stripped, cleaned and inspected by an armorer on an annual basis. I get an unbelievable amount of gunk and brass shavings out of nearly every gun

Dinga67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Porter
    Ive had enough problems with missfires, Feeds and jamming on Wolf ammo in my 1911's that I will not run it through my pistols. But Wolf has been great with my SKS' and AK's for many many years with no real issues. It's almost always on hand can be gotten in bulk and it's cheap.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom