• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I signed up here back in July saying that I would be moving to Texas later on. Well, it's later on. We are scheduled to leave here on Wednesday March 24 and drive to Silsbee, Texas. It appears that the corona panic could throw a wrench on our plans.

On TV they say that there isn't a national shutdown planned. I hope for once they are being truthful. Haha, how's that for stupidity on my part? We have 1100 miles to travel and it sure would suck to get detained on the way.

If we didn't have some commitments in place, we might try to leave a day or two sooner. Oh well, it's out of my control. Unless they stop us, we'll head out Wednesday. Moving is stressful enough without all of this other drama added. I'll just be happy when it's all over.
    DK Firearms

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Don’t forget to stock up on Cheerwine before you leave.
    I never was a fan of that stuff.

...and be sure to wipe all the "not Texas stuff" off your boots just before crossing the border.
    I have heard enough of that "back home we did it this way" stuff. Texas will be my home and I'll adapt to Texas ways. I'm already a fan of HEB, Buc-ees, Rudy's, George Straight, Billy Joe Shaver, Ray Wylie Hubbard, and on and on.

Top Bottom