• ...and so much more!
  • LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Welcome to Texas.

As part of your assimilation into Texas culture, there will be a pop quiz soon on the essential ingredients for real Texas chili. :welcome:

Better start a separate thread on that one........many opinions on what constitutes "real" Texas chili. And everyone is positive their version is the correct one. :popcorn:

And Geezer welcome to Texas :cowboy:
    ARJ Defense ad

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I went to HEB first thing this morning. They had just about everything but toilet paper but, I didn't need any anyway. I bought some stuff to get us stocked back up a little, along with some Lone Star and Shiner.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I finally got wifi around 4 PM today. So, I'll be around more to add some class to this joint.

We're starting to get things in place and it's beginning to look like a home. The lockdown has delayed our washer/dryer delivery to this Saturday. Hoping it will be delivered but, I have my doubts. We were going to buy a new couch and the furniture store where we were getting it is closed until April 6. And, that date will probably be pushed out farther. Except for those minor things we're doing fine. We've got plenty to eat and plenty of toilet paper. We are fortunate.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I finally got wifi around 4 PM today. So, I'll be around more to add some class to this joint.

We're starting to get things in place and it's beginning to look like a home. The lockdown has delayed our washer/dryer delivery to this Saturday. Hoping it will be delivered but, I have my doubts. We were going to buy a new couch and the furniture store where we were getting it is closed until April 6. And, that date will probably be pushed out farther. Except for those minor things we're doing fine. We've got plenty to eat and plenty of toilet paper. We are fortunate.

The most important thing, Have you found a place to shoot yet? Or did you get enough land to have your own range?

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    The most important thing, Have you found a place to shoot yet? Or did you get enough land to have your own range?
    No to both. I'm in an apartment in a very small old folks complex, 55+. The last week has been occupied getting everything unboxed and put away (still working on it). Also, I've been working on getting food and water supplies stocked back up. Store closings and lockdowns have made things challenging.

Once things get settled down again I plan on finding a place to shoot. Shooting is a perishable skill and I know that I need to get back to practicing ASAP.

Top Bottom