• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    If you would like to try one of our holsters and find that it is not for you simply send it back.With the adjustable cant and built in sweat shield it is a very comfortable holster. Thank you for looking Larry

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    i've tried several different IWB's and have found that Comp-Tac Minotaur is the most comfortable and versatile, for me anyway. i'm 5'11'' 200lbs

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Crossbreed SuperTuck is the holster of choice of tons of people on XDTalk as well as Bullard Dual Carry. Gun Works is well received as well. This ought to give you some options to check out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    If you would like to try one of our holsters and find that it is not for you simply send it back.With the adjustable cant and built in sweat shield it is a very comfortable holster. Thank you for looking Larry

It can get better than that. If I was going to get a Holster for my XD My vote goes for Gun-Works. Anything else that I would like custom Ill PM Shorts in this forum she makes grate custom holsters.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    My XD-45 rode in a Comp-Tac CTAC and Infidel. My G19 now rides in a MTAC and its a very comfy holster. Rivals my VersaMax 2 for comfort.

Top Bottom