• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    For those of you who carry IWB, how much larger do you need your pants waist size to be to accomodate the rig? When buying pants, do you buy two different sizes of pants, one set for carry and one set for those times when you're not likely to carry? Or do you just buy everything in the larger size and cinch them up with your belt if you're not carrying?

Thanks in advance.
    DK Firearms

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    For those of you who carry IWB, how much larger do you need your pants waist size to be to accomodate the rig? When buying pants, do you buy two different sizes of pants, one set for carry and one set for those times when you're not likely to carry? Or do you just buy everything in the larger size and cinch them up with your belt if you're not carrying?

Thanks in advance.

Good question.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Oh, you mean toddler pants.

Not sure I never had any kids, so I could blow all my spare money on me. I've got a bunch of toys that went up in value instead. I also blew a good chunk of money hunting, in africa. I'll bet I've blown enough on food & drinks to pay for another kid.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Belts go up 2", pants at least a size.

I've been able to get away with the 2" belt and the same pants/shorts I normally wear.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Not sure I never had any kids, so I could blow all my spare money on me. I've got a bunch of toys that went up in value instead. I also blew a good chunk of money hunting, in africa. I'll bet I've blown enough on food & drinks to pay for another kid.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom