• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Breadfan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Croatia
    PM - Frenzied schoolyard knife attack shocks Japan

This is only one example of Japan's knife crimes and a rock solid evidence that guns were not responsible for Columbine and all those others tragic killings all around the world (including the latest in Germany) but rather the disturbed individuals..

Does this part sound familiar, just change the knife w/gun and stabbed w/shot:

The students had just begun their classes at this junior school when a man burst into the school - he was armed with a kitchen knife with a 15 centimetre blade - and according to eye witnesses he was both frenzied and systematic. He went along a row of students sitting at their desks and stabbed each one of them.

While it was an undoubtelly a tragedy, it servers as an example of how strickt gun control laws, especially after something like this happenes, aren't the answer.

Just wanted to share this with you..
    ARJ Defense ad

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Gotta love the "If it bleeds, it leads" media circus we have in our own country.

+300 million people in America, one person going nuts isn't the end of world. But, the media would have you think it was.

Breadfan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Croatia
    I guess I will be the bad guy, It is much easier to fend off a 6 inch knife than a Glock 19. Lets hear it.

I don't think that's the point. He commited a mass murder with a tool easily accessible to anyone ie. knife. It's not a gun. Imagine something like this (God forbid) happens in US or Europe. I'm sure bleeding heart anti-gun folks wouldn't think of calling for a knife ban but if it was a say, before mentioned Glock, they would be all over it..

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    In Japan there are frequently mass knife attacks or vehicular slaughters, normally in the malls. Others are very gruesome personal targeted attacks (people hacking up their spouses/family). I just came back from 3yrs there. Reading the local papers one would be shocked at the amount of everyday heinous violence that never makes world news. In JP the BGs with guns are the gangs. Yes, gun prohibition at its best.

What is common between US and JP high profile crimes is the BG normally snaps at his/her wits end and goes out in a blaze of glory with a massive show of destruction, either public or private (suicide).

You can change the tools and the rules, but you cannot change the human element.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom