Military Camp

Jared jewelers in Hurst, TX now posted 30.06 (No CHL Allowed)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    great email im wondering why we all arnt writing them???

Simple. Few of us actually go to Jareds and so their decision doesn't affect us.

seems we are all griping about this but not many of us are trying to do anything about it.

Many like to complain about not getting their way for what they perceive as their rights as if their rights supercede the rights of others.

Many CHL holders fail to realize that the same legal system that permits them to carry concealed also put restrictions on concealed carry including the 30.06 signs - which permit property owners/mgrs to restrict concealed carry on their properties.
    Capitol Armory ad

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Simple. Few of us actually go to Jareds and so their decision doesn't affect us.

Many like to complain about not getting their way for what they perceive as their rights as if their rights supercede the rights of others.

Many CHL holders fail to realize that the same legal system that permits them to carry concealed also put restrictions on concealed carry including the 30.06 signs - which permit property owners/mgrs to restrict concealed carry on their properties.

A business like that cares a lot more about money than any other issue.

The thing to do is to Boycott (and that is the name of some unreasonable individual who got such treatment, as they deserved) any business that puts the lives of their potential customers at risk.

I would certainly Boycott their place of business, if I were a former customer there, but I never was.

By the way, did everyone see the jewelry store in Mexico that had four security cameras running when about three criminals came in and killed everyone in the store, including what appeared to be a young couple shopping for a wedding ring- one of them made a trip back over to the young girl to shoot her in the back as she lay wounded. That is the sort of thing that the idiot in charge of Jared is inviting!

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    If we could get criminals to follow the rules, I guess they wouldn't be criminals anymore.

I don't think I would take a bullet for $10/hr, just me though. I guess I was getting paid close to $1.28/hr when I was active in the Navy though. Go figure.

dirtyd046

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    its never an ak more like a hi-point no wait they used the hi point to rob the pawn shop to get the mossberg to rob the jewlery store

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Pawn shop got robbed? must of been one of those commercial ones, small business pawn guys are usually packing themselves. As far as the jewelery store... considering the people who work there, all you would have needed is a single shot .22 derringer.

tju1973

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    McKinney Texas
    We eat at Taco Cabana up the road from our house-- I always carry-- that being said, I finally noticed that they have a "No Carry" sign-- of course its not a legal 30.06 sogn and the font size is way off..

I still carry.. I still eat my eggs and fajitas every saturday...

Top Bottom