Jeep Cj-7

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Dec 16, 2011
Central
I am not affiliated with this guy in anyway, but he has one of the most amazing sales pitches ever and he deserves to have his ad spread. Read it you will get a kick out of it. His name is Rowdy and he likes beer and guns and hates pussies.
Jeep CJ 7

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
"-What's wrong with it?
No radio installed, no doors, I have some that fit something, but not this, you can have them"

This made me lol.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jun 30, 2010
Sugar Land
Cherokees are for pussies who can't handle a real jeep. The person who posted that add need to be bitch slapped.
cherokees are awesome. Grand cherokees are boring. I've always wanted a cherokee

What are your thoughts on 4 door jeep wranglers? at first i didn't like em but they've grown on me

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
cherokees are awesome. Grand cherokees are boring.

What are your thoughts on 4 door jeep wranglers? at first i didn't like em but they've grown on me
Don't like them.

The longer wheel base works against what jeeps were made to do. Just a way for soccer moms and dads to pretend they have some type of adventure in their lives without ever leaving the interstate.

I know some may have use for them, just don't like a good solid design being changed to suite "city people", lol.

Top Bottom