• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I am not affiliated with this guy in anyway, but he has one of the most amazing sales pitches ever and he deserves to have his ad spread. Read it you will get a kick out of it. His name is Rowdy and he likes beer and guns and hates pussies.
    Jeep CJ 7
    Military Camp

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    "-What's wrong with it?
    No radio installed, no doors, I have some that fit something, but not this, you can have them"

This made me lol.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I saw the same exact text on another craigslist for sale ad for a jeep cherokee a few weeks ago.

Cherokees are for pussies who can't handle a real jeep. The person who posted that add need to be bitch slapped.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Cherokees are for pussies who can't handle a real jeep. The person who posted that add need to be bitch slapped.

cherokees are awesome. Grand cherokees are boring. I've always wanted a cherokee

2008-06-27_bds-xj-571x400.jpg

What are your thoughts on 4 door jeep wranglers? at first i didn't like em but they've grown on me

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    cherokees are awesome. Grand cherokees are boring.

What are your thoughts on 4 door jeep wranglers? at first i didn't like em but they've grown on me

Don't like them.

The longer wheel base works against what jeeps were made to do. Just a way for soccer moms and dads to pretend they have some type of adventure in their lives without ever leaving the interstate.

I know some may have use for them, just don't like a good solid design being changed to suite "city people", lol.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Don't like them.

The longer wheel base works against what jeeps were made to do. Just a way for soccer moms and dads to pretend they have some type of adventure in their lives without ever leaving the interstate.

I know some may have use for them, just don't like a good solid design being changed to suite "city people", lol.

I guess that's how i feel with the implementation of an IRS on the new mustang instead of a solid rear axle.

Top Bottom